news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-20-2009, 01:43 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default BLACKOUT 2 is fucking crazy

received this yesterday and this shit get hated on ONLY on a fucking wu-forum; Red & Meth got insane chemistry. i would say lyrically it might even be better than "Blackout" and production is that boom-bap meets the 2009 sound and it works perfectly! Alot of the beats on the first one was made when E.Sermon was the most generic, although good, but the first half of it wasn't very varied. I think his beats on here are iller (though he's just on 3 tracks).

Very good balance on the album; 2 Sermon Beats (+one verse), 2 Rockwilder and one NASTY DJ Scratch joint. Then you got great production from Havoc (who came through with a real banger), Ty Fyffe, Buckwild, Nasty Kutt, Allah Mathematics and of couse Pete Rock. Perfect length too and the whole CD is FULL of quotables and beats that should satisfy the Wu/Def Squad heads and the 2009 hip-hop fans.
Alot better than anything Method Man released since the last "Blackout" (Red Gone Wild was dope though).

4/5

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:59 AM   #2
kempa
Halls is quiet

kempa iron monkeykempa iron monkeykempa iron monkey

i agree
kempa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:26 AM   #3
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Sermon had a chorus not a verse
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:38 AM   #4
Lakuu

Lakuu shaolin monk

I agree 100%!
Lakuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:30 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Sermon had a chorus not a verse
yeah whatever, he was on the joint anywayz.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 05-20-2009, 06:45 AM   #6
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

It's pretty good, despite my presumptions.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:06 AM   #7
Fright
ADEPT

Fright crouching tigerFright crouching tiger

Co-Sign.
Meth&Red made a great album and fuck all the hating it receives in this forum.I'm listening to it everyday and it gets better and better.

DIS IS 4 ALL MY SMOKERS!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 07:31 AM   #8
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sheeeet, its just good to have meth and red back doin their thing.

dope album, especially lyrically.

dont hate.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #9
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

didnt care for it. lyrically red and meth made it do wut it do but the beats are at best forgettable. couldnt see myself listening to this more than a few times.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:07 AM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I been waiting to hear this, but from what most people are saying its good.

Gotta run out and try to find me a copy

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #11
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
received this yesterday and this shit get hated on ONLY on a fucking wu-forum; Red & Meth got insane chemistry. i would say lyrically it might even be better than "Blackout" and production is that boom-bap meets the 2009 sound and it works perfectly! Alot of the beats on the first one was made when E.Sermon was the most generic, although good, but the first half of it wasn't very varied. I think his beats on here are iller (though he's just on 3 tracks).

Very good balance on the album; 2 Sermon Beats (+one verse), 2 Rockwilder and one NASTY DJ Scratch joint. Then you got great production from Havoc (who came through with a real banger), Ty Fyffe, Buckwild, Nasty Kutt, Allah Mathematics and of couse Pete Rock. Perfect length too and the whole CD is FULL of quotables and beats that should satisfy the Wu/Def Squad heads and the 2009 hip-hop fans.
Alot better than anything Method Man released since the last "Blackout" (Red Gone Wild was dope though).

4/5
Agreed check my review

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76771

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:02 AM   #12
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Buying this ASAP.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:54 PM   #13
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Agreed. This shit is hot. If you don't like this album. 1) You don't own a car or good speakers on your stereo, 2)You don't like lyrics 3)You have the Wu-Corp Virus (Everything that doesn't sound 90's is wack/ not open minded/Complain about every damn thing )....

I was bumping I'm A Dope Nigga in the car.... WHOA!!! That shit knocked hard as fuck.....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:03 PM   #14
claaa7
Killer Bob

^^ you just earned some rep for that statement hollow.. agree on all points, especially nr.3, when it comes to hip-hop most on here are so fucgaking close-minded. they like the '90s wu-albums, gang starr, the infamous and illmatic (i love those LP's too obviously, but e.g. "Blackout 2" >>> "The Great Migration").

damn i even bought "Loyalty" by Fat Joe yesterday too, good album actually. now i'm waiting for Slum Village Vol.2 and MOP's first joint to complete their both disco's.

Old 05-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #15
kaydigi
SLIMEY SAVAGE

kaydigi grasshopper

The last 3 joints are terrible (beat wise). I hate the way that last part of the CD is layed out.
kaydigi is offline   Reply With Quote