news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Vote Rza, Gza or Masta Killa as PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian

http://www.peta.org/FeatureSexiestVe...nCelebrity.asp

i think we at wu-corp need to decide on a single Wu member or we will split our vote amongst the three and they won't have a chance.

so who will it be? i say rza because he is the most high profile of the 3 and most likely to get votes from non-wu corpers. plus he has nice high cheek bones... haha, just fucking with ya'll
Old 05-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

from that list i'd say Joss Stone, Pam Anderson, Shania Twain.

Im not commenting on the men, not even with a no homo. But i found it hilarious Prodigy is on the list, hahaha
Old 05-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
http://www.peta.org/FeatureSexiestVe...nCelebrity.asp

i think we at wu-corp need to decide on a single Wu member or we will split our vote amongst the three and they won't have a chance.

so who will it be? i say rza because he is the most high profile of the 3 and most likely to get votes from non-wu corpers. plus he has nice high cheek bones... haha, just fucking with ya'll
don't forget his juicy dicksucking lips.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
ricky

ricky crouching tigerricky crouching tiger

holy gay.
ricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

i'll vote for Al Gore
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
immaculate

8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms

I vote me

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #7
Sarah UK

Sarah UK shaolin monk

Awesome. Meth should be there now too... he's sexier than the other three.
Sarah UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #8
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah UK View Post
i want sex wit u!!!
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:43 PM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah UK View Post

is meth a vegetarian? i don't know. just asking. or maybe PETA is only using people that work with them.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:58 PM   #10
immaculate

8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms

Nah, MEF eats beef from time to time

Old 05-20-2009, 06:00 PM   #11
immaculate

But Rae is

Old 05-20-2009, 06:00 PM   #12
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

masta is
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:33 PM   #13
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
But Rae is

how the fuck is a 300 lb man a vegetarian?
Old 05-20-2009, 10:42 PM   #14
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

Rae aint didn't y'all see that video with him makin fried chicken? Mef did say he's a vegetrian now on an interview wit whoo kid. Rza, Gza, & Masta Killa been vegetarian though.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:46 PM   #15
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i didnt know rza was...makes sense now, dude's a fuckin toothpick

rae being a vegetarian is like immortal technique voting republican