news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-20-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger
Default Rae Ghost & mastakilla beat a driver for eatin pizza??

Y'all gotta read this story this motherfucker posted on allhiphop I don't belive this bullshit for a second.
tippydickumdown said:
let me tell you a little story: [and I will keep posting it on other blogs until I feel it has been caught by the ahh regulars & I'm interested in your opinions]

I worked as a label rep for music label back in the gap.my boss upon hiring me told me she'd send me out on my 1st promo tour soon,but she definitely wouldn't be sending me out with 1 particular group..next thing I know,I get a call saying she needed me to meet this group,[the one who she said she didn't want me to go out 1st with] & accompany them on their 1st promo tour.a 1st for both of us.so without having any apprehensions,I agreed in proceeded to me them somewhere in ohio,if I remember correctly.I got there & met the the group & my boss @ the airport.then we began the promo tour.as a label rep,my job was essentially road management for the label..this group was unique in that the majority where open to what they needed to do,none really were professional.like any other group of nigga,they did what they had to do,in between getting their per diem & smoking weed.the group I'm speaking of is the wu tang clan.@ this time everyone was there except ol dirty bastard & raekwon.[cappadonna hadn't joined the group yet].during this leg of the promo tour [several parts of ohio & michigan]I had an opportunity to deal with these individuals up close..they had just put c.r.e.a.m. out there as a single & were still riding high on "protect ya neck" & "m.e.t.h.o.d.m.a.n." but were essentially fresh off the block.I was shocked to discover in this time period that 1-they all didn't really get along with each other like that [I personally witnessed meth & ugod get into a physical altercation].2-being straight off the block,several had smoked CRACK on the regular..[I won't name names but I will say I heard it straight from 1 of them's mouth,and as he told me,the others heard him telling me & didn't dispute it].and 3-this soon to be major force in eastcoast rap was TURNED OUT on r kelly's "12 play" & the babyface cd with soon as I get home & whip appeal,constantly playing these shits over & over & over.anyway,getting them to do shit was sometimes difficult..they just wanted their per diem & to smoke..then raekwon joins the tour..anyway we had spent the WHOLE day doing in stores,ect,nonstop.without really getting a chance to eat.we were all a little tired & grumpy but it needed to et done..and around evening time,we were in the backstage area of this club,and they had brought like 4 or 5 pizzas,so naturally we all dug into them..starving I had like 2 slices.after this performance,we are loaded back into the vans,planning out next movement,when all of the sudden,the door open on the van I'm driving & raekwon,masta killa & I THINK ghostface began hitting me in the face & body,WHILE I'M SEATBELTED IN THIS VAN-FOR EATING SOME MUFUCKING PIZZA! [I KNOW raekwon was throwing punches,as was masta killa.ghostface was close by his side but I don't know if he threw any or not,].when I had the slices,I saw raekwon mugging me out of the corner of his eye,but I wasn't tripping..[he had just came that day & unlike the others I had built with,I didn't know anything about corey woods.needless to say seatbelted in this econoline van,I got beat pretty bad.[to this day I have marks on my eye & lip from this incident].after they stopped,I was sitting there,engine running,bleeding..thinking to myself rza,inspector deck & meth,whom I'd become cool with,particularly meth,didn't say shit..didn't even attempt to stop it.I would've thought the rza would've done something,or his brother divine,who was their road mgr..when we got our next destination,I'm bloodied up & jason staten [who I found out later was listed as their a&r coordinator or something,on their 1st cd-wtf] was outside tellingme what they did was wrong & press charges right now while their doing this promo @ wherever we are @]he said he would be a witness..ME being affiliated with & acknowledging the "code of the streets",declined to do this & continued this promo tour for another day & a half,after which,suddenly I was given my last check & a plane tix..apparently my boss feared for my safety & decided to let me go.as we all parted company @ the airport,a couple gave me dap but the majority didn't speak to me & that was it.I thought that was the end of me on that tour..but I had been fired completely..I later found out that my boss was afraid of the damage as well as the negative publicity on this group prior to their debut cd being relased,would cause..needless to say,I had no idea they would blow up to the extent they did..and ever since,I've hoped to catch raekwon in a one on one situation.back then,as it is now,I'd stomp the shit outta that little dude,but that's kind of hard to do when the coward sets it off on someone seatbelted in a fucking van.I got dudes social security # & could've easily did some shit with that,once he began blowing up..that was years ago..and I have never shared this story with anyone [outside of a few of my homies],save the 1 time I sent it to this very site & illseed chose to disregard it.I recently heard meth on shade 45 & called the artist shotline to try & get on the air & share it,but couldn't.how would any of you readers feel about being the vic on some shit like this? nevermind the fact that this person is an entertainer,just period? so hearing about how mufuckaz wanna gang up on budden for his comments or about this ob4cl2 cd just brings back old wounds for me,literally as well as figuratively..to hear "wu tang aint nuthin to fuck with" & hear over the years about all the stories of them gangbanging mufuckin individuals,makes me wish for the day I can see corey woods again.if he's performing somewhere chances are he will have niggaz with him,but if he's performing somewhere,I can know & have a few niggaz with me,that really don't give a fuck.dude is a bitch for what he did,and a subpar rapper @ best.a short disgruntled wanna be tough guy,hoping to recapture adulation with a waterdown version of his [and arguably,ghostface's opus]..retaliation is a must & in the end,I believe corey woods will pay for what he did to me..I only hope I get the opportunity to be the debit collector..

now..if you think I'm lying,illseed,ask him to respond..
(here's a link if u don't belive me it's ta comment towards the bottom of the page)http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/new.../21586846.aspx
Old 05-20-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

LOL for eating pizza

This doesn't surprise me much, I've heard a few stories about how they were crazy mufuckas back in the day lol. Like Masta Killa knocking out that guy for drawing pictures of them haha

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

This story is old, the guy even sued them I think...
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

same thing happened to cilva for not calling safety before letting one rip.

wu-tang take street shit seriously. i dare you to try to sit in the passenger seat without calling shotgun first. i dare you.

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well, that's kind of bitchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:03 PM   #6
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

I believe it most definite.

I remember the dudes Force MDs or something was saying Ghostface opened fire on this car and shit in traffic.

Wu Tang are mad rugged, they never left the hood. They're some of the few New York rappers that lived that shit and it followed them but it never quite crushed them.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
Dusty Bones
Enigmah

Dusty Bones grasshopper

Sooo... after this dude (supposedly) got his ass whooped he kept driving the van??? I call bullshit, cuz if you just got the shit beat out of you how you gonna just sit there and keep driving. i woulda took the keys and bounced, or tossed them shits in the sewer and made them niggas walk the rest of the tour...

Dusty Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:52 AM   #8
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

u-god punched me in the head for putting mr xcitement back on the shelf at the store...he came outta nowhere like put sensors in the cd case or something
Old 05-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #9
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
u-god punched me in the head for putting mr xcitement back on the shelf at the store...he came outta nowhere like put sensors in the cd case or something
Nice Sig. Wack Joke.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:03 AM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHAHAHahAAHahhahAHAHAHHAHAHa\
LMAO@ this story

i just think it's hilarious when he says "if i ever see corey woods again"

imagine rae ordering a big boy pizza with the 12 dollars he made from staten we go hard, then when he's searching his for loose change

the wolves hop out on that payback tip

Old 05-21-2009, 05:40 AM   #11
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Rae said he smoked crack and judging by RZA's look back then, he did too. Basically they all smoked some fucked up shit back then.

Last edited by 8; 05-21-2009 at 05:44 AM.
8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:57 AM   #12
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wu tang clan's pizza aint nothin to fuck wit

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:24 AM   #13
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^ YA HEARD?????

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:36 AM   #14
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bet when rae opened the van door the first thing he said was

Yo van driver, hold up, hold up
Yo van driver, where my 2 slices of pizza at ya?
First of all, where my--
Where the fuck is my slices at?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:52 AM   #15
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Driver was all like "cmon we need to get you over to 40th and Bunce"

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote