|05-20-2009, 07:35 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,970Rep Power: 55
G-Clef da Mad Komposa - I Toured with ya Grandfather
1. All Seeing Eye - G-Clef ft. Minesota Slimz & Rook da Rukus (2009) *
2. Fear in ya Ear - G-Clef (1997)
3. Eulogy for Hip-Hop - Lost Secret ft. G-Clef & Metatron (2006) *
4. Grungy (Extended Mix) - Cappadonna - ft. G-Clef and Jus-P (2009) *
5. Thugbrat - Rayzd ft. G-Clef (2002)
6. Crash & Burn - G-Clef (2009)
7. My Sound (Remix) - Dr. Ring Ding ft. G-Clef (1998)
8. Goin to the Desert - G-Clef (1998)
9. Oops, My Bad - Yalloppin' Hounds ft. G-Clef (1999)
10. Spaceway Travellers - Lost Secret ft. G-Clef & Metatron (2006) *
11. Help a Brit' Freestyle - G-Clef (2004) *
12. Theme from Dune - Rayzd ft. Metatron & G-Clef (2003)
13. Mad Komposa Theme - G-Clef (1997)
14. Hip-Hop Be-Bop - G-Clef (1995)
15. I'm Beginning to See the Light - Rayzd ft. Jakineko, G-Clef, & Metatron (2003)
16. We (Remix) - Yalloppin' Hounds ft. Peter Hartmann & G-Clef (2001) *
17. Apparition - Rayzd ft. Metatron, Jakineko, vocals; Mike Seropyan, tenor sax (2003)
18. Is it Real? - Rayzd ft. G-Clef (2004)
One thing binds this album together: good music for its own sake. Whether hardcore gutter Hip-Hop or mellow acid Jazz innovations, G-Clef da Mad Komposa covers it all, always pushing his own limits as well as the boundaries of music itself.
This is the first time in his career he has assembled a compilation of works featuring himself as a vocalist. Some of the tracks featured here are from previous projects, others are rare or totally exclusive to this release. Two tracks are produced by respected producer Falling Down, and the rest are produced by G-Clef himself. Features include Cappadonna (Wu-Tang), Archangel Metatron (Lost Secret), Dr. Ring Ding, Jus-P (Shadow Clan), Rook da Rukus (Goldminerz), Minnesota Slimz (Malik from Soul Kid Klik), Storm da Ghetto Mutant (Soul Kid Klik), Jakineko, and Peter Hartmann.
Last edited by Drunken Monk; 05-20-2009 at 07:38 PM.
|05-20-2009, 10:34 PM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 397Rep Power: 12
Why do people support this guy???
"You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"
|05-20-2009, 11:13 PM||#4|
aka Orion Zemo
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Alpha Centauri B
Posts: 16,058Rep Power: 95
mybe cause they are not ignorant just for no cause haters and actually want to hear something different?
APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING
|05-21-2009, 07:28 PM||#6|
big wooly mammoth