news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-21-2009, 01:19 AM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
it was her dad. she had an abortion??

hey i think i got this right
Sorry, No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoflaugeninja View Post
She found out her sister killed her mom?
Wrong again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
I am honestly not just saying this because it's diggy, but these 'questions' are so puerile.

Why not just ask 'What Am I Thinking?" instead.

And an idiot i know asked me this question, so i know the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
because the man WAS her sister??

a tranny? and the chick was like an evangelical christian that homeschools her children on how jesus hates fags, hippies and science?

Wrong, again.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:20 AM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
nah she fucked her dad. she got pregnant and had an abortion.
Nope.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #18
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why is tsa wearing 2 different colored flip flops in that picture?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:30 AM   #19
diggy
The ABBOTT

That is what gays do.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:30 AM   #20
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
check duh Twitter dunn!

sick burn!
u are such a fag , yes i twittered it..
Old 05-21-2009, 01:33 AM   #21
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
u are such a fag , yes i twittered it..

haha, i remember a couple months ago when skampoe threatened tsa's life saying that he is from the streets and if you insult him over the internet he will take it the same way as if you insult him on the streets because he doesn't understand this internet shit. he is a street thug.

now this giant fagola is twittering...hahahaha what a homo

Old 05-21-2009, 01:33 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
She killed to meet him at the sister's funeral.

Shit is fucking old. What is your next one, which way is the steam blowing on an electrical train travelin west?
Correct.

It's not blowing.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:35 AM   #23
diggy
The ABBOTT

Old 05-21-2009, 01:36 AM   #24
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
haha, i remember a couple months ago when skampoe threatened tsa's life saying that he is from the streets and if you insult him over the internet he will take it the same way as if you insult him on the streets because he doesn't understand this internet shit. he is a street thug.

now this giant fagola is twittering...hahahaha what a homo
i didnt threatened his life...it was gavin i threatened lol and i only know about twitter cuz of graveyard shifter n robbby!
Old 05-21-2009, 01:37 AM   #25
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

nah, i swear it was tsa because he said your new song sucked or something.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:40 AM   #26
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The irony of obsessing about somebody obsessing about you is too much to hadle for a rainy, Thursday afternoon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:41 AM   #27
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Three men are being held prisoner. Let's call them TSA, Skampoe and Pat Bateman. One day, a guard walks into their cell carrying five hats. Three of the hats are red, and two of the hats are white. The guard puts one hat on each prisoner's head. They cannot see their own hat, or the two hats the guard has left.

The guard says, "If any one of you can tell me what color hat you have on your head, you can all go free."
Pat Bateman looks at the other two and says, "I don't know."
Skampoe looks at the other two and says, "I don't know."
TSA, who is blind from masturbating too much, tells the guard what color hat he has on his head, and explains how he knows. What color hat did TSA have on his head, and how did he know?

Old 05-21-2009, 01:47 AM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

White.

He knew because he's a old wise blind black man.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:53 AM   #29
diggy
The ABBOTT

He had the white hat.

He new cuz he was innocent (he was blind and could not have commited the crime).

Old 05-21-2009, 01:54 AM   #30
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shouldn't SKAMPOE have been the punch line, then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote