news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #1
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Priest was never a part of Almighty...

Just read this on the Priest forum straight from Priest himself...

I AM NOT DOWN WITH ALMIGHTY!! AND NEVER WAS SORRY 6 Hours, 31 Minutes ago

Karma: 7 THIS IS NO DISRESPECT TO NONE OF THE ARTIST ON ALMIGHTY. THEY ARE ALL FIRE... THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HOW I ENDED ON THERE OVER THE YEARS IV GOTTEN SICK AND TIRED OF HOW SOME OF MY VERSES TURN OUT ON SOME OF THESE PROJECTS THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH.. WITH EITHER GUYS RUSHING TO FAST..OR GETTING A COPY OF THE SONG (NOT FINISHED) AND JUST PLACING THEM ANYWHERE...............

HERE'S A LIST

ALL THE SUNZ OF MAN (EXCEPT FOR THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST) THE REST WAS BOOTLEG SHIT WE DIDNT EVEN FINISH VERSES THAT WERE MAYBE IDEAS OR INCOMPLETE..RESPONSIBLE? RED HOOK RECORDS.. NOW WE KNOW SUPREAM IS FROM RED HOOK( SO WE KNOW FOR SURE HE DID IT) BUT HMMM WHO ELSE OUT OF THE 4 MEMBERS AT THE TIME WAS FROM THERE

NEXT WAS ONE OF MY JOINTS ON A KILLER BEE ALBUM SHIT.. ALONG TIME AGO I DONT KNOW WHO AND WHY THEY EVEN WANNA PUT THAT SONG UP.. ANY WAY THEY KNEW I HAD OTHER SHIT RESPONSIBLE

WHICH BRINGS ME TO ALMIGHTY...M-80 ASK ME TO DO A VERSE OVER THE TIME COOL HERE SOME THERE SOME. STILL COOL HE PAYED ME. PROBLEM WAS HE TOLD ME THEY WERE FOR RANDOM PEOPLE OF HIS THEY WERE NEVER COMING OUT JUST SPIT ANYTHING SO I DID.. AND WAL-LAH PRIEST DOWN WITH ALMIGHTY WAS BORN
I COULD OF JUST BEEN A FEAT ARTIST LIKE I REALLY WAS ANY WAY

IT WOULD OF BEEN COOL BUT M-80 IS ALL ABOUT ALMIGHTY (NOT COOL) EVERYTHING IM DOING IS LEADING UP TO MY NEW ALBUM TITLED THE PSYCHIC WORLD OF WALTER REED
ITS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSING TO MANY GROUPS SOOORY IM DROPPING ALOT OF THE GROUPS

HOW CAN I BE HRSMN AND ALMIGHTY..NOT A GOOD LOOK AND I ALREADY TOLD M-80 TAKE ME OFF PART 2.. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY REALLY NEED ME ANYWAY...80 IS STILL COOL HE CAN CALL ME FOR ANYTHING IM THERE BUT IM NOT DOWN WITH ALMIGHTY ONLY A FEAT

Defo sounds like he's gettin' at Hell Razah too about the old Sunz of Man joints... dunno which Killa Bee album he means though.

So no Priest on Almighty 2!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the killa bee album is wu chronicles pt 2
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know at one time priest was pissed at rza for using the "catechism" track with him and dj spooky on wu-chronicles 2. he thought rza should have used a track like BIBLE that would get his name out there more.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Oh gosh I can't read with all the CAPS.

Both intelligent and ignorant rappers feel compelled to shout their messages like they're of THEE UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

*waiting for BigShawn to call Killah Priest an anti-semite.

On topic, that's a shame. Both how he got played in the past, and plus Priest was great in the Almighty-line up. He should be part of that.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The A to the Z- View Post
Oh gosh I can't read with all the CAPS.

Both intelligent and ignorant rappers feel compelled to shout their messages like they're of THEE UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
cosign that lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:01 PM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I always thought his verses felt out of place on the almighty album...now I know why.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:12 PM   #8
BigShawnEnt
Runnin' Wit The Beez

BigShawnEnt Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
*waiting for BigShawn to call Killah Priest an anti-semite.

On topic, that's a shame. Both how he got played in the past, and plus Priest was great in the Almighty-line up. He should be part of that.
Funny...nah Priest and I are cool.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:17 PM   #9
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Well....No reason to buy Almighty 2 now.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #10
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and Priest blew the chance of being on an album with nice beats
Old 05-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #11
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

wow, pretty interesting. I blow angels into hell slap the devil as well.
SHAoLiN LoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #12
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wanna know what M-Eighty's take on this is...

I got love for M-Eighty, he puttin' out lots of hot shit, but sounds like he duped Priest into being on the album/part of the group.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #13
ThinkDifferently

ThinkDifferently grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Well....No reason to buy Almighty 2 now.
really? there are still plenty of good emcees in the group, and nearly every beat on the first one was dope
ThinkDifferently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:52 PM   #14
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Speaking of Priest

Ghetto Jezus >>>>>>>>>>>**********
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #15
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
the killa bee album is wu chronicles pt 2

haha, jammin. how do you edit your posts without it saying that you edited them?