news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-21-2009, 04:11 PM   #16
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDifferently View Post
really? there are still plenty of good emcees in the group, and nearly every beat on the first one was dope
Yeah but Priest was the only reason I even bothered with listening.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:53 PM   #17
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well im glad he's on that album and shit but this makes M-80 look a little bad haha. i guess its the same way he put Canibus and Keith Murray and made them all sound like members. put them in the logo, in the adverts etc as a part of the project.

Priest, just do Sunz of Man shit and do a PROPER HRSMN album. fuck all these other groups. stay focused.

the man puts out more music then all the generals combined, if he focused all that shit into one dope project every couple years, he'd be unstoppable! he's bordering on oversaturation at the moment
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #18
Knowledge God
Veteran Member

Knowledge God crouching tigerKnowledge God crouching tiger

^ yeah i agree, but it looks like Priest has realised that too. It sounds like he's saying he wants to concentrate on the HRSMN. Maybe Slaughterhouse coming out has inspired them to make a proper album at last.

Knowledge God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post

Priest, just do Sunz of Man shit and do a PROPER HRSMN album. fuck all these other groups. stay focused.

the man puts out more music then all the generals combined, if he focused all that shit into one dope project every couple years, he'd be unstoppable! he's bordering on oversaturation at the moment
co-sign

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:09 PM   #20
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge God View Post
^ yeah i agree, but it looks like Priest has realised that too. It sounds like he's saying he wants to concentrate on the HRSMN. Maybe Slaughterhouse coming out has inspired them to make a proper album at last.
one can only dream
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #21
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

haha.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:21 PM   #22
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post

HOW CAN I BE HRSMN AND ALMIGHTY..NOT A GOOD LOOK AND I ALREADY TOLD M-80 TAKE ME OFF PART 2..
He should fucking do something with them then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:48 PM   #23
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
I always thought his verses felt out of place on the almighty album...now I know why.
Yeah I thought that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
well im glad he's on that album and shit but this makes M-80 look a little bad haha. i guess its the same way he put Canibus and Keith Murray and made them all sound like members. put them in the logo, in the adverts etc as a part of the project.

Co-Sign.
Especially on making a "PROPER HRSMN" album

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:31 AM   #24
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

downloaded Almighty and thought it was dope but after 3-4 spins i felt it was weak and now without Priest, C-Rayz Walz is the only MC (or producer) worth checking for.. won't check for it. interesting read though, PROPS to PRIEST

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #25
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i know at one time priest was pissed at rza for using the "catechism" track with him and dj spooky on wu-chronicles 2. he thought rza should have used a track like BIBLE that would get his name out there more.
Im glad RZA used that track though,I think preist sounded sick over that ..those lyrics just gelled really well over that man..sometimes an emcee has to let some of the stuff he dont like out cos others hear that stuff differently and might like it
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #26
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i find this kinda weird considering Priest had a track on the album entitled "The Almighty"......and the chorus was "Thee All-migh-ty" over and over again..

but I just heard from M-80 that he'll be posting up a video response to this situation as soon as he wraps up workin in Miami and South Carolina..so we'll see...

(PS: how about Beautiful Minds? or G-Ciples? or Black Market Militia?...regardless, even tho he's been seemingly stretchin himself thin, there's been very few Killah Priest verses that were anywhere near sub-par in the last few years)
Old 05-23-2009, 11:00 AM   #27
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^too many of his verses sounded the same tho =/
Old 05-23-2009, 03:54 PM   #28
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
^^^^^too many of his verses sounded the same tho =/
at times, i guess..

i was real impressed with his stuff on Beautiful Minds tho...and that Untold Story of Walter Reed seemed (to me) to feature a bunch of different creative styles..

PS: is anybody else seeing these bullshit green links in ppl's posts???
Old 05-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #29
DrunkenMasta

DrunkenMasta shaolin monk

m-80 paid priest thats funny, he proberbly paid 75% artists on there and the unknown rest wanted to get up on an album with the wu fam, its a shame these wu fam sell their souls to people like m-80 when they can just relax in a studio and create that greatness, kp doesnt need no one he can kill any album any day he chooses

m80 proberbly paying timbo for an album, it takes away and mcs soul u know
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #30
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

ill listen to that 1 track he has on their with spice 1 and g rap featured cuz g rap and spice 1 are featured, and i see the green links wtf is up with that
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote