news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-22-2009, 07:06 AM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default Chamber musik?

I never bothered to buy anything off there, i always used ebay instead but i just checked it out to see if they had Blackout 2 (they didnt)
they got loads of stuff on there by the killa beez, shit i never heard of.
are they trustworthy cos i think i seen people on here sayin theyve took money and not shipped?
how much is postage to the uk?

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:11 AM   #2
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

That is pure BS. I have bot from CM about 10 times. Never had a problem. In fact some of the stuiff came within 2 days. 100% great company
SHAoLiN LoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:14 AM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oldie, like yourself I live in the uk and I have bought from them many times and i've never had a problem.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:40 AM   #4
mastapowerful
Veteran Member

mastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkey

If you read around you will find tales of them shipping cdr's and still charging like 20USD. A lot of people have paid and got ripped!!!

mastapowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:43 AM   #5
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

mastapowerful,

I am sure that the instances you have mentioned took place prior to the time chambermusik revamped thier operations. They now have a distribbution deal with Koch and I have received high quality cds from them.

Last edited by SHAoLiN LoRD; 05-22-2009 at 08:47 AM.
SHAoLiN LoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:52 AM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people just love to shoot down the underdog..you guys are aware that sometimes that chambermusik sells for even artists who have no label backing whatsoever? and it is also made a point that you are notified as to what type of cd you are getting..so if cats cant read..its no ones problem..im glad tho that i aint have to say much..peace to all the supporters..help unsigned artists eat for real..

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:38 AM   #7
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Oldie, like yourself I live in the uk and I have bought from them many times and i've never had a problem.
aah right cool. thats good to hear then. so Chamber musik was a shifty sight but they got took over?

where bwts in the uk u live?

whats their shipping costs?

im thinkin on buyin those two new rae mixtapes.

aint checked out the whole killa bee section yet but they got some which intrest me, which cd's do you lot recommend?

Aka. Living Proof
Old 05-22-2009, 09:44 AM   #8
mastapowerful
Veteran Member

mastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
people just love to shoot down the underdog..you guys are aware that sometimes that chambermusik sells for even artists who have no label backing whatsoever? and it is also made a point that you are notified as to what type of cd you are getting..so if cats cant read..its no ones problem..im glad tho that i aint have to say much..peace to all the supporters..help unsigned artists eat for real..
I'm not trying to shoot down anyone. I'm just putting it out there that there have been people who were semi-ripped off by them in the past. Props to them if they sorted their business out though and I truly wish them the best of luck.

mastapowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #9
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie View Post
aah right cool. thats good to hear then. so Chamber musik was a shifty sight but they got took over?

where bwts in the uk u live?

London

whats their shipping costs?

When you order a cd it will tell you

im thinkin on buyin those two new rae mixtapes.

aint checked out the whole killa bee section yet but they got some which intrest me, which cd's do you lot recommend?
I recently bought...

All are really dope and are highly recommended, just be aware that some of the cds are cdr's because the artists don't all have proper distribution deals. If the artist has an official cd out and that is what you order then that is what chambermusik will send you.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #10
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
I recently bought...

All are really dope and are highly recommended, just be aware that some of the cds are cdr's because the artists don't all have proper distribution deals. If the artist has an official cd out and that is what you order then that is what chambermusik will send you.

cool cool, thnx 4 the info man! im keen to get well into the killa bee side of things a bit more these days but theres just so much of em its like where to begin?

Aka. Living Proof
Old 05-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #11
ThinkDifferently

ThinkDifferently grasshopper

if it says chambermusik special products then it will be a cd-r
ThinkDifferently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:54 AM   #12
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Chambermusik Special Products = Professional CD-R (better quality then normal CD-R)
Chambermusik Records = Professional Pressed CD's

Anything not listed by either two of these designations are whatever is given by the artist. Any thing listed as a mixtape comes in a slim case, all other are jewel cases.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:57 AM   #13
wt36
CHICKEN HEAD

wt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snake

Quote:
I recently bought...

now see if that were true i would still be a customer. bronze nazareth - the unknown was commercialy released june 07. my wifey got it for me for christmas last year & what did i recieve? thats right a cd-r. the artwork was on cheap ass walmart paper print too, couldnt even do the high gloss shit. if im gonna buy a cdr, i will buy directly from the artist. clef is a snake & i hope he got that cd i pissed on & shipped back so he can see what water does to his amateur production.
wt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:18 PM   #14
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt36 View Post
now see if that were true i would still be a customer. bronze nazareth - the unknown was commercialy released june 07. my wifey got it for me for christmas last year & what did i recieve? thats right a cd-r. the artwork was on cheap ass walmart paper print too, couldnt even do the high gloss shit. if im gonna buy a cdr, i will buy directly from the artist. clef is a snake & i hope he got that cd i pissed on & shipped back so he can see what water does to his amateur production.
Chambermusik Special Products released that prior to it being commercialy released. Once again, read the descriptions on the page, it is your own fault if you don't.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:34 PM   #15
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Tauro

U couldn't expand more on the Blue Raspberry cd could you. Is it like hip hop on an r+b syle or totally non-hip hop? In any case you say it's good - any Wu etc etc. Thanks in advance
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote