news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 05-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
LORD_BEATJITZU
Banned

LORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of fury
Default Beatjitzu(BEAT TAPE) lo-fi sorcery!!!!

GODZ OF WUTANG are the newest disciples to the BEATJITZU fam!Here is there premier beat tape called LO-FI SORCERY! I had my disciples eat the shrooms and smoke the blunts dipped in honey(pcp),and forced them to make a beat tape in 2 days!This is the 1st test in the BEATJITZU DOJO!I call this test the PURPLE CRANE PALACE CHAMBER!All disciples must do this in order to be BEATJITZU fam!!!
I am also taking money donations for my trip to TIBET for this tape!send all donationts to paypal, my email is lordbeatjitzu@hotmail.com ! If you feel like donating for our cause we will glady take 5 dollors for the beat tape!

Group-GODZ OF WUTANG
Album-LO-FI SORCERY
Weapons-SP-404 karate flix
Link-LO-FI SORCERY.rar - 34.60MB

myspace link-www.myspace.com/godzofwutang

Last edited by LORD_BEATJITZU; 05-25-2009 at 01:36 PM.
LORD_BEATJITZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
DEVAMPS
Veteran Member

DEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killa

the saga continues
DEVAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u are the best bat maker man

ill as fuck
respect
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

downloaded!! and I will be back, by the way the joint in the myspace is SICK!!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
DEVAMPS
Veteran Member

DEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killa

hahaha my digga beatjitzu shittin on producers right now sun i got u
DEVAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:58 AM   #6
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

Your 'effects' game is just SIIIICKK..
Old 05-27-2009, 06:48 AM   #7
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what the fuck.....ur back lol,,,gotta d/l
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:55 AM   #8
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

drums are sick
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:26 AM   #9
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Crazy, crazy .....crazy!!!!!! Man everytime I hear one of your tapes it just inspires me to take my shit to the next level and the fact that you pump these out in a couple of days is just mind blowing, I could spend a month doing a bunch of tracks i they still wouldnt compare lol!!! The drums and the basslines on here are fucking sick!! every track gets me breaking my neck

stand outs for me are:

pre 98 og daoist
evil cult killahz
blue toad secrets
magic cobra hidden crane
monkey with 72 magic
dragon sword tiger shuriken

although there all fucking dope! but on the first few spins these are my favs

props on another dope dope tape fam, cant wait to hear the next!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:07 AM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

welcome back my dude

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:08 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

okay, I peep this out and if I run into any extra ends I'll see if I can get some to you. peace and thanks for the music.1
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is SLAMMIN!!!! I had to throw it on right away and I'm glad I did. shit is solid through and through.

u got rep coming I just gave out too much today already. I'm a look for that 5 bucks too cuz the ninjas be comin through lacin it on the regular.

I got you.1
Old 05-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

triple darkness!!!!!!!1
Old 05-28-2009, 12:50 AM   #14
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this shit is grimey and BANGIN as fuck...

i can't believe this shit is freestyled son u got major skills....for real, i've been tellin u you're a savant on the SP---i'd love to see a vid of you making one of these beats..

Evil Cult Killahz is my fav so far, i wish it was longer!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #15
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

s.p.b. always listening..

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote