news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 05-31-2009, 07:13 AM   #16
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

whatever happen to the clones of rza project?
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #17
ERN-DAWGY
SHADOWHAND ASSASIN

ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ERN-DAWGY

damn yo this tape is sick ..you guys holdin this lo fi shit down hard man props, imma get all fucked up and bang this loud hahahha
ERN-DAWGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:35 PM   #18
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Downloading now!! Cant believe i missed this! O.o
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:00 PM   #19
LORD_BEATJITZU
Banned

LORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
Downloading now!! Cant believe i missed this! O.o
Where u been fam?
LORD_BEATJITZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #20
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_beatjitzu View Post
where u been fam?
tryin to get tracks knocked out for my suicide lab fam, whats been crackin tho lord! This tape is fuckin crack!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #21
Demonio80

Demonio80 shaolin monk

Ayo Beatjitzu when i have money in my card i send u a Donations 4 real!!Appreciate your work man!
Demonio80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:24 AM   #22
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

another needed re up please
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #23
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

this shit is banging harcore!!! i even put that shit on my iPod! is there more material?? peace
Old 04-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGS View Post
this shit is banging harcore!!! i even put that shit on my iPod! is there more material?? peace

A LOT more material. Search this section for it.Lot of stuff got bumped up to the first page.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:58 AM   #25
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

cool! i'm gonna check that shit out!!
Old 05-20-2010, 06:23 AM   #26
DSPiiZe
The Cynical Atheist

DSPiiZe crouching tiger

very sick beat tape...your sfx placement is damn near flawless.Could i possibly use a beatof yours for a mixtape i'm working on?
my favorites are:
5 Element Elixir & Lohan Boxer
DSPiiZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #27
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

PEACE LB,
cant download! somehow it blocz but yo,
you a sic man! a test haha shroomz and dipped bluntz, productionz in 2 nightz , yo thats a mad dope idea g!!! hope all goes well on the tripz!!! keep that real comin!!
PEACE B
Gravestoneface

yo couldd some1 re-up tru sendspace or some upload joint tnx in advance

PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #28
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i got you on this Grave later tonight or something

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:47 PM   #29
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

http://www.mediafire.com/?s4373dn59593uus

luckily i have nothing to do for a while, if anyone needs/wants re ups of something. i most likely have it

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote