news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: Relapse vs Hells Winter
Hells Winter 11 61.11%
Relapse 7 38.89%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
KIND
smoke in your eye

KIND crouching tiger
Default Hells Winter vs Relapse

vs

u kno what is
Old 05-26-2009, 01:25 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

wtf???? why?

idk .. I aint heard Relapse but I wasnt the biggest fan of hells winter either.I like movies for the blind. Hells Winter has some dope cuts on it though.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hells Winter >>> Depart From Me >>>> Relapse

but that's me
Old 05-26-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
hells winter >>> depart from me >>>> relapse

but that's me
i like both mc's but i'm a go wit cage it was a lil more raw em's relaspe had allot of dope cuts and that darkness beatwise and lyrically but it just had allot of similar cuts and nothing stuck out too me

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #5
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Hells Winter >>> Depart From Me >>>> Relapse

but that's me

your retarded lol... fuck opinion.

this is like comparing jazz to rock... two totally different types of albums.

i would give both HW and Relapse a solid 8.5/10
Old 05-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cage is still inferior
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #7
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cage sounds like the dude from linkin park.

cant take that seriously.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:59 PM   #8
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

why not compare their 09 records? depart from me vs relapse...?
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:07 PM   #9
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threyev View Post
why not compare their 09 records? depart from me vs relapse...?
Exactly. But, if we play the same game;

Slim Shady LP vs Movies for the Blind?

Cage lost.

Marshall Mathers LP vs Depart from Me?

Cage will lose.

Hells Winter vs Relapse?

Cage lost.

Seriously, Cage is not on any comparable level to Eminem. Eminem had Cage SLAUGHTERED in the beef.
Quote:
Old 05-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #10
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

that's an opinion. i think em won the beef but i'll listen to a cage record over eminem any day of the week. you can't argue musical aesthetics, since i'd disagree with almost everything you said in the above post.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #11
The Hound
Fuck the King

So, you are saying Movies for the Blind and Hells Winter are better than anything Eminem ever put out?

Sorry, but Slim Shady LP is better than anything Cage ever has or ever will put out. Head to head, Cage lost the beef and he also loses a discrography comparison.
Quote:
Old 05-26-2009, 08:46 PM   #12
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

fuck cage's wack backpackin emo crybaby faggot ass

Quote:
By the time that she wake up and smear on her make up
She's dressed to kill, no heart behind her A-cup
Silly girl from upstate, I could have loved her
No surprise ties severed, the girl was a cutter
Used to hack her arm up for attention
I kinda relate it to the state of her depression
My head down walkin' through a do or die world
Of course I'd get hooked on a suicide girl
Told me God was gonna see her by Easter
Still I kept my doubts, she was such a scenester
You know the model type that never becomes a model
Counts her tips with bloody hands from opening bottles
She's so shallow and hallow
So sick you'd think this girl was bein' buried tomorrow
In Key Largo without you too bent to feel this
'Cause all we had in common was mental illness
Quote:
All my Westside bitches throw it up
Put a balloon inside your pussy, queef and blow it up
Man I think that he just fell off the deep end, sho' enough
So you better change the station to keep from throwin up
Man you seen it all before, you're all too familiar with it
There's a penis on the floor and two balls so you know who did it
You know you wit it girl, don't front, oh no you didn't
I won't rape all the Pussycat Dolls, Nicole you kiddin?
I'll pee on Rihanna, see man I do what I wanna
Scrape a few in a sauna room, crazy gluing Madonna
to the La-Z-Boy sofa, fold her in two then sit on her
Imagine a visual for that man, who woulda thought I
could ever be such a relentless prick unleashing his vengeace
But the chick's so old she looks like she outlived her life sentence
I never meant this, line to be so offensive
If you weren't so defensive it wouldn't be, you're so sensitive!

you just can't compare the two, seriously...cage is lame boring and corny, nothing really stands out where you can say "oh shit, his flow went crazy!" or "oh shit, that line was DOPE"
Old 05-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #13
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

I love Hell's Winter, but Relapse gets my vote
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:59 AM   #14
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
you just can't compare the two, seriously...cage is lame boring and corny, nothing really stands out where you can say "oh shit, his flow went crazy!" or "oh shit, that line was DOPE"
Wow you suck at picking out verses... That Cage verse was actually BETTER than the Em verse.. Em's very pretty much straight up wack.

And why are you debating Cage vs. Eminem? Come on, we all know Em is a better rapper than Cage.

OT: Hell's Winter by far. Some of you are overrating Relapse HARD.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:06 AM   #15
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
So, you are saying Movies for the Blind and Hells Winter are better than anything Eminem ever put out?

Sorry, but Slim Shady LP is better than anything Cage ever has or ever will put out. Head to head, Cage lost the beef and he also loses a discrography comparison.
i disagree. slim shady lp still gets all these props, and its not a classic or anything. cages rhymes on movies for the blind were better as far as storytelling goes, anyway. (among the sleep= better than anything on slim shady lp, sorry)

i know full well that em would destroy cage in a freestyle battle, but i think cage is just as talented of a songwriter as eminem. sorry all you cage haters/slim lovers, the boys got undeniable skill. and the beef really never got to the point where one could say somebody won. it was just a couple of little slick lines here and there.

but this is a weird poll. i mean, hells winter from '05? depart from me would have been a better choice and i do think relapse is better than depart from me.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote