news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-07-2016, 03:31 PM   #1
David Daniel Davis
-

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default Why do all reggaeton songs have the exact same drum beat?

There are tons of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans here in the Bronx, so I hear it all the time and the drum beat is always the same. Why is that?
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 03:42 PM   #2
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

cause it's terrible?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 03:51 PM   #3
Mister Yo
SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

Mister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killa

^^^^

is Sean Paul classified as reggaeton? cause hes got some good tunes

Old 10-07-2016, 04:59 PM   #4
David Daniel Davis
-

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

I guess, lol. Perhaps if I were Hispanic, I may enjoy it more. I think Sean Paul is more contemporary/dancehall, but he probably has done some reggaeton songs.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 04:22 PM   #5
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've wondered the same thing but I can dig it. End of the day it looks super hot when girls dance to it so who cares?

Old 10-10-2016, 04:34 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its for dancing, so if you don't dance listening to it is pointless
Old 10-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm sure there is more to them than just dancing.

Last edited by Rame; 10-10-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:38 AM   #8
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

My girlfriend lived nextdoor to 2 colombians who sat in their apartment playing reggaeton and smoking weed all day. I never saw them dancing.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:36 AM   #9
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
My girlfriend lived nextdoor to 2 colombians who sat in their apartment playing reggaeton and smoking weed all day. I never saw them dancing.
#lifegoals

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:53 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lol

I don't mean that everyone who listens to it has to dance, it's just dance music. So the objective is to make you feel like moving. A lot of dance music is repetitive. Techno, dancehall, salsa, house, EDM etc. You don't have to dance when you listen to them but that's their point.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:57 PM   #11
food for thought
Eyes Fiery Red

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
There are tons of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans here in the Bronx, so I hear it all the time and the drum beat is always the same. Why is that?
lmao

Because that drum beat is what makes reggaeton reggaeton

Same with reggae and the "chiki-chiki" beat

stupid question

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
I've had this game on my gaming rig for a bit now and ignoring it, fired it up 2 days Ago and omfg I'm addicted , started the game 8 and went to bed at 3 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I tuned in for a few minutes and watched alex jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
plus their romance was fucking awesome.
Quote:
U know , I'm often asked what kinda guy would you consider a simp
Quote:
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?
"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 05:24 PM   #12
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

TSA flip flops more than HilDawg.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:09 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

I've decided that my strong conviction to my belief that Reggaeton is relaxation music was getting in the way of my professional career, so despite my saying Reggaeton was relaxtion music on her for years I decided to change my position
Old 10-12-2016, 07:17 PM   #14
Mister Yo
SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

Mister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killaMister Yo shaolin masta killa

reggaeton is pretty annoying, save for Sean-a Paul