news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #136
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ah, this track is radnass.

Sidwho - Vote Bowie For President

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljkyznqmjyz

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #137
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

shiiit i went to fabric on friday and tranced out till the early hours of the morning to some hype electro shit, ima find out who played and post some vids when i can.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:17 AM   #138
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

shit i upped some vids of fabric on youtube but the quality is horrendous, japenese popstars played they were dope, so did 18 bit, high contrast and gaslamp killer, propa electrafied dance shit.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #139
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Hifana - fat bros

Old 10-31-2009, 05:11 PM   #140
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Balance 015 - Will Saul is kind of monstrous.
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:53 PM   #141
JamSix
it's all gonna break

JamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken masta

Some more random shit that I listen to. Some pretty sweet tracks, I saw Passion Pit live not too long ago and they put on an awesome show.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:07 AM   #142
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dam Funk is great:

Old 11-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #143
Longbongcilvaringz

I haven't really posted any Electronica in this thread.

I guess that's because i predominantly listen to more House or Disco inspired tracks.

I still like a lot of other types of Electronic music though, so i'll try and post a few different things.

Nosaj Thing dropped an album called Drift earlier this year which was cool. Hard to describe what genre it is, but it's good nonetheless.

Old 11-14-2009, 11:08 AM   #144
Longbongcilvaringz

The Britons here might know of FACT magazine, but i'd never heard of it until a few months ago.

Their site is great, they cover pretty much all genres of electronic music, from Dubstep to wild balearic disco stuff.

Here's the 100th FACT mix, done by Lindstrom (only up for a few weeks).

Lindstrom's albums are all great also, check them out if you haven't had the opportunity.

http://www.factmagazine.co.uk/index....3945&Itemid=98

Old 11-15-2009, 04:16 PM   #145
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Hey so Sean did you ever get that Phonat album? I gotta hear more of this dude, Love Hits The Fan is too crazy!

Phonat - Learn To Recycle

http://www.zshare.net/download/50022400f4ba0f4b/

^amazing

Last edited by J-DON; 11-15-2009 at 04:40 PM.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:51 PM   #146
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah man, got to say, i was kind of disappointed.

It's not bad, i was just expecting more after hearing the chopped out goodness of Love Hits the Fan and Set Me Free.

There are still dope tracks on there, but there's also some pretty jarring shit which i didn't personally like that much.

The first half is great, it's just the last 4 tracks are really weak to me (sort of mashed up metal shit, and some DnB).

Definitely download it though if you can, there are bangers.

I would up it, but by net is horrendous.

Some shit i've been liking of late:

- The Scare - Could Be Bad (G.L.O.V.E.S Remix)

http://www.mediafire.com/?elmehw5yznh

This track would be amazing if not for the vocals. Still a great beat though.

- Paul - B2luv

http://www.diese05.com/2008/12/23/onoff/

This might be a bit to out there for some, but to me everyone Paul does is gold.

Old 11-17-2009, 10:17 PM   #147
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

hey man for a 21 year old im more than impressed with the dude. Hes like SebastiAn but like the warm, loving version. I think hes going to develope into some next shit (hell hes already on some next shit)

edit: just found a link to the album now.

Last edited by J-DON; 11-17-2009 at 10:24 PM.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:48 AM   #148
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, don't get me wrong, i like the album.

Just a bit put off but the last few tracks, but apart from those, it's great.

Old 11-18-2009, 01:17 PM   #149
Longbongcilvaringz

CFCF's album 'Continent' is my record of the year.

Easily.

Read some lacklustre reviews of it, but i don't know what people didn't like about it.

Hands down best thing i've heard in what has been a pretty great year for electronic music to me.

Probably the best album i've heard in the last few years even.

I'm definitely going to get the double vinyl.

Here's probably my favourite track off the album 'Invitation to Love':

Code:
https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=TTZuTkFpTk1reEN4dnc9PQ

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 11-18-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #150
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^this had better be good lol

what other good electronic albums came out this year in your opinion?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote