news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-18-2009, 02:30 PM   #151
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ha, all i'm saying is that i really like it.

For all i know everyone else will hates thay kind of shit, it's just the kind of music i dig. Download the track i put up, it's a good indication of what the album sounds like.

Other electronic albums from this year?

Hm, i've listened to a lot of tracks, i posted a bunch of the more low end stuff that i liked from this year in the "Download What I Download" thread in the vatican.

Most of the electro house i listen just drops as singles on blogs, so not really many great albums in that regard.

Just looking down my itunes 2009 list though, electro albums (and EP's) that standout are:

DatA - Skywriter
Yuksek - Away From the Sea
Knightlife - Knightlife EP II
In Flagranti - Brash & Vulgar
FACTORYFACTORY - Your Heart EP
Binary - LA Light (compilation)
Valerie - Valerie & Friends (compilation)

Skywriter is definitely the best electro house album of this to me, no other full lengths really came close to it.

As far as other miscellaneous sort of electronic stuff:

HEALTH - Get Colour
DJ Hell - Teufelswerk
Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
Zombi - Spirit Animal
Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Paul White - The Strange Dreams of Paul White
Dam Funk - Twoeachhizown
Ducktails - Landscapes
Zomby - One Foot Ahead of the Other EP
Sally Shapiro - My Guilty Pleasure
Fuck Buttons - Tarot Sport
Circlesquare - Song About Dancing and Drugs

Not that all those were amazing (Dam Funk's album kind of was), but they each have strong points.

On top of that a heap of dubstep, which i guess is technically electronic music.

I figure at the end of the year i'll post a bunch of links to my favourite albums, i'll just wait until a bit later as there are some bombs dropping soon.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 11-18-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:43 PM   #152
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's a good list; I can't say I've heard all of it, but I have heard the majority (I still haven't heard the valerie and friends compilation) but I thought Skywriter and Away From The Sea were kind of crappy. Dam Funk, Zombi, In Flagranti, and Knightlife were all exceptional though.

I'm going to search for some of the new names to me, and I'm interested to see what you hook up later.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:26 PM   #153
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You thought Skywriter was shitty?

Heavy.

I thought Away From The Sea had it moments, but wasn't great.

Ducktail's album is one to check out if you haven't heard it.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:29 AM   #154
Longbongcilvaringz

The casual keyboard jam in this video is the realest thing.

It's great when Herbie is asked about his "african blood" and he goes "aurrhhgg yeayuh".

He takes everyone who denigrates electronic music to school and back, on the bus.

Watching him play makes a mockery of today's "artists" who try infinitely hard to be serious in all aspects of music and to be taken seriously.

These guys are just enjoying it.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #155
Longbongcilvaringz

More reality, via Sesame Street.

Shout out to my white brother clive chilling in the back.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:22 PM   #156
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ya Herbie is the mad noise.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:51 AM   #157
Longbongcilvaringz

Tensnake is good.

Not much of his stuff is out there to be downloaded though, i need to try and upload the tracks i have on my comp.

In the meantime, here are some of his tracks, most are great.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #158
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'll have to check this thread properly when i get a laptop! i'm in a internet cafe and they charge you extra for using their headphones. i can't view any youtube vids on my phone.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:28 AM   #159
Longbongcilvaringz

Here's a remix of Phonat's 'Set Me Free' by Butyreux.

Not a whole lot different from the original, but still enjoyable.

Phonat - Set Me Free (Butyreux remix).mp3

Old 11-23-2009, 06:59 PM   #160
raza Méng sou

raza Méng sou grasshopper

nice mixture of house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-EQ0AQdHFY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km9-o...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KPO_YiQLig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFCtUQItrXI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQi7NHWUYZo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9dzDLljj2A

Last edited by raza Méng sou; 11-23-2009 at 07:15 PM.
raza Méng sou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:05 AM   #161
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Johh Digweed is dope..

Old 11-29-2009, 01:22 AM   #162
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dirty Jerz Club Music

BodyMore Club Music

Chi-town
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #163
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Quote -

Johh Digweed is dope..

I used to think he was the best DJ - and technically I still think he is. It's just some of his mixes (cd's - not live - never seen him) can be a bit snoozesome recently. But Global Underground LA is one of my favourite electronic cds.
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:25 AM   #164
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghetto house.
started in Chicago/Detroit

metaphorically this is the wutang of electronica.
st8 from bolivia with no trivia.

pat this is classic material.

the raw shit, courtesy of Chicago

insanity via Detroit

here's a lil KY jelly just in case the previous posts were a bit too erect for yo anus.

imagine detroit @ 4AM...

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 11-30-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:36 AM   #165
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

then you have the old school grooves...
i used to kill the dancefloor off this type shit.

Underground Resistance (detroit) was that crack back in the day.

a lil history