news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-30-2009, 08:15 AM   #166
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
Dirty Jerz Club Music
I,m not gonna lie that was a hard banga rite there.

GAVIN has ingrained his digital presence forever into my mp3 player. (no homo)
Old 12-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #167
DXN

DXN drunken mastaDXN drunken masta

recently discovered phonat, didn't knew dude was 7 footer!

phonat - learn to recycle
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymzmnzxkgdt

kissy sell out - this kiss
http://www.mediafire.com/?5wmnjz0bwkz

damn song is catchy..mainly cuz of danimal kingdom.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #168
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Lindstrom is godbody.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:51 AM   #169
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Beats Thread

The beat genre has become pretty large this year, and a lot of albums have bridged the gap between dubstep, electro, instrumental hip hop and trip hop into another genre.

Various people call it different things, but it's just beats.

Since i predominantly listen to this kind of stuff over most other music, i figure i may as well post it here, as it doesn't really fit into the Dubstep nor Electro threads.

Some of my favourites moments of this year:

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #170
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-20-2009, 12:23 PM   #171
SID
I see you dawg

Yeh i know what you mean.

Dope choons btw.

I've been listening to a lot of BSBD and Onra.

Its hip hop beats made to such a amazing quality they kinda need to stay virgin.

Onra - Chinoiseries is proberly the best beats album i've heard since Late night cinema by BSBD

I recently made a BSBD thread so all their stuff is in there
Old 12-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #172
Longbongcilvaringz

BSBD are dope.

Liking the Onra stuff.

Mono/Poly makes some great beats.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #173
Longbongcilvaringz

Some new Dam Funk unreleased tracks just came out.

'The Lone LA Funksta' is a 12 minute funk jewel:

http://passionweiss.com/2010/01/15/d...k-keetar-hero/

Old 01-17-2010, 09:50 AM   #174
SID
I see you dawg

The Decomposers are pretty trill.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:33 PM   #175
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ok i decided to check out zombi, zomby and nosaj thing...

zombi threw me the hell off...far as instrumentation...but not bad..sick cover (for spirit animal)

lovin this Zomby EP whats the story with this cat? whereabouts and such..

and Nosaj is cool..Light 1 is on heavy rotation.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #176
SID
I see you dawg

Just heard Lindstroms where you go i go mix.....Impeccable, flawless, smooth, intense aka really dope shit.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4355...ity)-2008-JUST
Old 01-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #177
Longbongcilvaringz

Lindstrom is great.

I don't know what of his you have heard SID, but Where You Go I Go Too is recommended. It has 3 pretty sprawling tracks.

His album II with Prins Thomas always reminds me of Pink Floyd from around Wish You Were Here.

'for ett slikk og ingenting' especially sounds like it could have been off any Pink Floyd album from that era.

I like his more disco style stuff also though, haven't got around to checking out his latest album with Christabelle.

Zomby makes a few different sorts of beats, not really much dubstep anymore i guess.

His album 'Where Were U in '92?' is pretty much a rave record, and recommended.

I have to be in a certain mood to listen to Zombi.

Most of their stuff is pretty soft.

Steve Moore (one half of Zombi) makes a lot of good tunes.

As Lovelock especially. More of a disco sound than his more ambient solo work and work with Zombi.

(those are his vocals also)

Haven't been listening to a whole lot of electro house or disco recently, a few things that have peaked my interest though:

Been listening to a lot of Aeroplane

Old 01-18-2010, 09:37 AM   #178
Longbongcilvaringz

My favourite Zomby tracks:

Old 01-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #179
Longbongcilvaringz

And Zomby's stuff with Actress is sounding dope

Actress makes some great tunes in his own right, his album is worth checking out.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 01-18-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:45 AM   #180
Longbongcilvaringz

I've played this out so hard, but can't stop.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 01-19-2010 at 11:38 AM.