news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-19-2010, 05:15 AM   #316
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wa1v6gau40tx3

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:11 AM   #317
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

seriously?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #318
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shutup dusk... u better not sleep on that compilation of the rawest hipster music over the past year and a half... some hard to find, some not so hard to find... all bangers compiled into one link so you don't have to sift through mediocre joints like the ones you, pandemic and bateman post LOL
Old 11-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #319
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Embarassing
Old 11-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #320
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

embarrassing is spelled with two r's, idiot.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:44 AM   #321
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Fake.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #322
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:31 AM   #323
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
shutup dusk... u better not sleep on that compilation of the rawest hipster music over the past year and a half... some hard to find, some not so hard to find... all bangers compiled into one link so you don't have to sift through mediocre joints like the ones you, pandemic and bateman post LOL
hahaha

Hard to find?

Maybe if you've never read a blog or never heard of youtube.

Embarrassing

Old 11-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #324
Longbongcilvaringz

I don't even know why you post in this thread, the only electronic music that you like is hipster "chillwave", which you were horrendously late on anyway.

You're never going to like the synth beats, disco, house, dubstep, electronica, minimal or whatever else anyone else posts, so why bother?

Old 11-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #325
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he will like those things..next year
Old 11-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #326
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman
You're never going to like the synth beats, disco, house, dubstep, electronica, minimal or whatever else anyone else posts
dont tell me what i like and dont like you hoe, i listen to everything i just choose to post the shit i like the most... unlike you fags who just post EVERYTHING you can find from one artist for like 3 weeks straight LOL u faggits amaze me
Old 11-24-2010, 04:45 AM   #327
Longbongcilvaringz

You, faggit, amaze me.

The way you post tracks, and then when no one acknowledged you, you whine like a little bitch about how no one else posts shit that "slaps".

And don't play the "i listen to everything" card, wu corp birthed your chillwave fetish.

Chill out dickweed.

Old 11-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #328
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
The way you post tracks, and then when no one acknowledged you, you whine like a little bitch about how no one else posts shit that "slaps".
i can care less whether someone acknowledges my posts or not... and even if i did, it still doesn't negate the fact that the trifecta of faggotry (you pandemic and dusk) flood this thread with bullshit half the time you're in here..

why not just post the hardbody shit and let other users post music, without you drowning out their posts with fuckin 80 pink floyd songs back to back (im lookin at you dusk)

Quote:
And don't play the "i listen to everything" card, wu corp birthed your chillwave fetish.
bullshit nigga, my city been on hipster shit before you was even born... see exhibit a: you still haven't shown proof that i bit off anything you've posted

^example of posting a banger and keepin it movin so other posters can shine on the same page
Old 11-24-2010, 09:30 PM   #329
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ That's beautiful

Last edited by Professor Poopsnagle; 11-24-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:31 PM   #330
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

lmao at 80's Pink Floyd stuff..smh proof of ur fuckin airheadity eloels