news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #331
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

80 songs nigga, not 80's.... nigga its hurricane katrina in this bitch when u start posting LoLZ
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #332
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #333
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
80 songs nigga, not 80's.... nigga its hurricane katrina in this bitch when u start posting LoLZ
:/ really man? are u not aware that u are THE Alcatraz? lmao. ur a fucking trainwreck on ice!!!

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #334
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^example of posting a banger
Old 11-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #335
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://soundcloud.com/dpek/chill-the-f-out-preview
Old 11-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #336
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

^lol
Old 11-27-2010, 11:36 PM   #337
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I already told you i posted Paul White, Balam Acab, Oneohtrix Point Never, Neon Indian (including an Anoraak remix which you posted a few posts later) to mention but a few.

If you want to waste the time going back through the thread to check it up, go ahead.

The fact is this thread and the other one consisted of people posting tracks and talking about them briefly, until you starting bitching constantly about how no one posts anything as amazing as you do.

And then trying to 'educate' everyone on the new cool hipster music 'chillwave'.

Shut the fuck up, and post music, and no one will talk to you, and it will be great

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:04 AM   #338
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-28-2010, 12:06 AM   #339
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
I already told you i posted Paul White, Balam Acab, Oneohtrix Point Never, Neon Indian (including an Anoraak remix which you posted a few posts later) to mention but a few.

If you want to waste the time going back through the thread to check it up, go ahead.

The fact is this thread and the other one consisted of people posting tracks and talking about them briefly, until you starting bitching constantly about how no one posts anything as amazing as you do.

And then trying to 'educate' everyone on the new cool hipster music 'chillwave'.

Shut the fuck up, and post music, and no one will talk to you, and it will be great
how long are you gonna stall before you actually start presenting proof that i jock your posts? lol and on top of that, how are you gonna make the claim that i'm biting ur shit, and then turn around and tell me to go look for the proof? lol suck a dick

like i said before... if you liked my mixtape, all you had to do was give me props and keep it moving... stop trying to take credit for shit u took no part in
Old 11-28-2010, 12:54 AM   #340
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^dude, seriously shut the fuck up.
it takes a sad and extremely delusional sociopath to turn posting youtube videos of songs into a competition of who posts the 'bangers niggaz want to hear.'
you were less annoying when you just gargled fluids drained from 2pac's decaying corpse.
shut the fuck up.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:02 AM   #341
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

^dude, seriously ur a faggit.

out of everyone u post the weakest shit LOL
Old 11-28-2010, 01:04 AM   #342
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^says the guy with a soulja boy song in his sig.
kick rocks, fruitcake.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:07 AM   #343
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What the fuck do you care what other people post?

People post what they are fucking listening to, they don't post what they think some asian wannabe hipster faggit from San Fransisco would like.

As Pandemic said, you make this into a competition, it's pathetic.

You're a fucking attention seeker, just post your music and leave it at that.

As i said before, you can't handle people not acknowledging everything you post as amazing, and constantly have to bitch about it.

I like the beats you post and have said this before, but the way you talk about music is just so cringe worthy, i can't be bothered ever trying to converse with you.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:08 AM   #344
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic
kick rocks, fruitcake.
^dude, seriously you say 'dude, seriously' irl

^dude, seriously you have never said 'kick rocks' once irl

^dude, seriously you lost
Old 11-28-2010, 01:20 AM   #345
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman
You're a fucking attention seeker, just post your music and leave it at that.
i tried that, remember? member i posted a mixtape full of bangers and you got mad cuz my swag was on 100 thousand and you couldn't stand the fact that you had nothing to do with it?

Quote:
Hey trazzy, i had a look at you mixtape bro, weird, i didn't see my name in liner notes as a contributer???

I won't hold it against you though, if you want some new material for your next Who Is The Rawest Hipster (i'd reconsider the name though man, it's a little corny...) just hit me with a PM.

Or just trawl though my posts on here like last time, it's cool either way.
smh

Quote:
As i said before, you can't handle people not acknowledging everything you post as amazing, and constantly have to bitch about it.
why don't you just admit that you're a princess who values this thread like its your first born? why don't you just admit that everyone must give credit to the almighty and all-knowing sean bateman everytime they post a song that's noteworthy? why don't you just admit that yr a faggit?