news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #346
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
i tried that, remember? member i posted a mixtape full of bangers and you got mad cuz my swag was on 100 thousand and you couldn't stand the fact that you had nothing to do with it?

wtf
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:30 AM   #347
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why don't you just admit you're furiously vying for the attention of the 3 regular posters in Sound Shack...

I didn't listen to you "mixtape", not because i don't like the music on it, i just happened to already have those tracks. I never commented on it, until you felt the need to advertise it in the listening thread, when it was already in your sig. Again, attention seeking.

When you started posting here, i commented that the tracks you posted were good, and as you keep pointing out, i repped you.

When you posted Anoraak's remix of Psychic Chasms a couple of pages after i posted it, i commented that it was coincidental that we both liked that track, nothing more.

Then you started the whole thing about how you discovered chillwave and how everyone needed to start posting youtube videos with backslashes in the title and images of sunsets.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:35 AM   #348
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

meanwhile in san francisco, alcatraz is using his 12 word vocabulary to formulate another rant telling people they're 'faggits' and that they 'lost'.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:38 AM   #349
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman
When you posted Anoraak's remix of Psychic Chasms a couple of pages after i posted it, i commented that it was coincidental that we both liked that track, nothing more.
right, and its about time you start to accept the fact that that is the only song i ever posted that you happened to post before me. truth b told i didn't even know you had posted the shit until you stopped the record to inform everyone that you had posted it first, as if it made a difference in the first place
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:31 AM   #350
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

my swag is on 1,000 island dressing Jr.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:03 AM   #351
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
you make this into a competition, it's pathetic.

You're a fucking attention seeker
but den u wuz lyke

Quote:
I didn't listen to you "mixtape", not because i don't like the music on it, i just happened to already have those tracks.
stop bein foolish.. you are the true attention whore faggit... i should just put a disclaimer in my sig that says 'bateman has already listened to every song i post' just to pacify you... smh

off the nuts
Old 11-28-2010, 05:10 AM   #352
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Old 11-28-2010, 05:12 AM   #353
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

^9,000th post

swag
Old 11-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #354
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What do you want me to say? I did already have them... why would i download them again.

Go and listen to this album and hate it faggit.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #355
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Well that was horrendously awkward.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:54 PM   #356
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Meanwhile Ghost In the Lac posted a monstrous tune by Zomby debuted by Burial last month that went unnoticed
Old 11-28-2010, 01:57 PM   #357
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
What do you want me to say? I did already have them... why would i download them again.
i never told you to download the mixtape let alone listen to it... you obviously just HAD to let everyone know you owned all the tracks, because you are the all-knowing sean bateman

Quote:
Go and listen to this album and hate it faggit.

u mean this album? the one i posted over two months ago? yeah, heard it already. thanks for the heads up tho

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showpos...postcount=2557
Old 11-28-2010, 02:16 PM   #358
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
Meanwhile Ghost In the Lac posted a monstrous tune by Zomby debuted by Burial last month that went unnoticed
That track was hot, it's rare for anyone to comment on the songs other people post, though...I mean, barely anyone ever comments on the songs I post, evidently I'm not posting the bangers that San Franciscan ladyboys undergoing an identity crisis want to hear.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #359
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic
I mean, barely anyone ever comments on the songs I post.
aint that the truth LOL
Old 11-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #360
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

You need to find real people to talk to music about.