news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-31-2009, 10:47 AM   #31
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i just want that west coast song on their myspace.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:14 AM   #32
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's weird, because i just checked and it said that track was no longer available.

Otherwise i'd rip it and upload it.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:18 AM   #33
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn, thx anyway.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 06-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #34
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

love this shit..so..when the artist name is valerie, who is that? since i thought valerie was more of like the label name.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 06-01-2009, 07:30 PM   #35
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^that's dope

where are the links pat lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #36
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

btw...kinda on a semi shy tip about this but im workin on a few EPs, very different as far as style and genre go, but one of them is keyboard based...very distorted Kraftwerkesque shit...if anyone wants to hear the song i just did..pm me...plug over..eloels.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 06-02-2009, 01:31 AM   #37
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lets hear it.

I'm unsure about that Westcoast track, as Valerie is just a collection of a few artists, not sure who the track is by.

I'm buying the compilation sometime later this week, so i'll upload the track and see if i can find out who it's by.

(I can rip that track off youtube if you want, but the quality usually sucks)

And the links, i was just waiting to see if anyone else wanted them.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:33 AM   #38
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i wanna upload this youtube, but im wrestling with that...ill zshare it.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 06-02-2009, 09:39 AM   #39
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Jeet Kune Do - Shuma-Gorath
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6084771965399f0d/

experimental...literallly, i fucked with my set up and got a sound i loved so just improvised the main keyboard line. Dont feel obligated to comment on it, if u wanna hear, be my guest.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 06-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #40
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^hell yeah, i like it keep werking, pm me if you have more stuff to share

like the dormammu cover, i see you with the dr strange motif

yeah, pat if you could hook up the valerie stuff (the comp and the links) i would very much appreciate it, need that west coast track for the car lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #41
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

thx^, EP is almost done.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 06-03-2009, 12:45 AM   #42
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

good thread so far. Im always looking for new weird music to check out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #43
Longbongcilvaringz

My internet right now is painfully slow, so it's going to be a week or so before i can do anything.

Apologies.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:54 PM   #44
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GREAT thread, Pat.

i'd rep you if i could.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:10 AM   #45
DXN

DXN drunken mastaDXN drunken masta

http://electro-premium.blogspot.com/

^^found this blog looking for new music^^
good shit