news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 08-21-2009, 02:54 AM   #61
DXN

DXN drunken mastaDXN drunken masta

daft punk vs. beastie boys - intergalactic robot rock
http://www.zshare.net/audio/644315263d35ef0f/

found this mash-up on youtube. been on heavy rotation this week..makes me wanna break dance in the classrooms and shit

Old 08-21-2009, 07:45 AM   #62
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ likes this thread!!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je©
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:22 AM   #63
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for that daft punk vs. beasties mix

been listening to boards of canada-boc maxima---i don't know if that would even fit here, some of it's like a psychedelic version of hip hop lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #64
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cécile is one of my favourite producers right now, all of his shit is killer.

Not much of it on youtube unfortunately, apart from some amusing short clips from live performances.

The following track is a good though, his other material is equally good or better.

http://www.myspace.com/sescils

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #65
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's a podcast he did, which is savage.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/pigra...-PIG-Radio.mp3

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 08-30-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #66
Longbongcilvaringz

Tennishero - Midnight Love (Original)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6yicsitrizx

Old 09-04-2009, 01:24 PM   #67
Longbongcilvaringz

This In Flagranti track is sort of old, but it's potent.

In Flagranti - Vegetable of The Month

Listen here: http://hypem.com/track/780302/In+Fla...e+Of+The+Month

Download Here: http://www.discodelicious.com/2009/03/vegetable-of-month.html

(scroll down, right click the link, save it)

Old 09-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #68
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ya In Flagranti is ace.

have you listened to any Glass Candy at all? it's kind of in a Italo Disco type of vein... it's hit or miss and the singer's vocals are occasionally irritating but they have some good tracks.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:30 AM   #69
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, i have the album "Love Love Love" and listened to it once and kicked it to the kurb.

I'll give it another spin though.

It sounded similar to the group Nite Jewel, who i prefer.

Hm, i should make an Italo Disco post, but i'll have to wait a bit.

Old 09-05-2009, 06:59 AM   #70
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Post that Lifelike compilation Sean.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #71
Longbongcilvaringz

I have already, it's in the first post.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:37 PM   #72
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Yeah, i have the album "Love Love Love" and listened to it once and kicked it to the kurb.

I'll give it another spin though.

It sounded similar to the group Nite Jewel, who i prefer.

Hm, i should make an Italo Disco post, but i'll have to wait a bit.
ya "Love Love Love" is not very good...the instrumental tracks are actually the strongest imo, i like the Giorgio Moroder feel.

Can you up some Nite Jewel stuff?

And I would say to just up the Italo Disco stuff in this thread, it's similar enough imo.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #73
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, the reason i said i'll have to wait, is because i am operating on some of the slowest internet in greater Australia (and if you live here, you know that this is amazingly slow).

What Glass Candy record/s is/are good?

I'll try and find some links now and post them up here, but it will take a few minutes.

Out of the Italo Disco which i've listened to (and i haven't listened to a whole lot) the stuff i like the most would be from:

Kano
Scotch
Alexander Robotnick
Gazebo
Koto
Modern Talking
Cube

There are a lot of single tracks but random acts that i have on my comp that i dig also, once i have some speed up, i can probably upload a compilation of them.

The only reason i got into Alexander Robotnick was because i went to see him live when he randomly came here. A friend of mine got into a heated electro argument with some faggit electro nerd that night, which ended in electro violence.

A current group who recently released an album who capture the Italo Disco vibe are Fare Soldi. I'll post some stuff of theirs in a second.

Italo Disco, i think, is often too over the top and ridiculous for some people.

Personally, it doesn't bother me, but i can see how the vocals especially can seem really cheesy.

For instance, Modern Talking's 'You're My Heart, You're My Soul' is one of my favourite Italo tracks, but i can definitely understand why some people would dismiss it as a novelty track.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #74
Longbongcilvaringz

(hand over the face is a nice touch at the start Savage performance lol)

Nite Jewel isn't really Italo, but here's a sample, might recognise it:

Here's a live version, which is pretty bombastic.

I always find Italo Disco has some really nice touches.

Like the intro to Gazebo's Masterpiece or the end of Kano's 'Don't Try to Stop Me' or from 3.10-3.50 of Cube's 'Concert Boy'.

Old 09-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #75
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

ya i have that nite jewel track on a compilation

uh...i need some more of that and the cube and kano stuff whenever it's convenient

i owe you rep on the marathon youtube post

as far as glass candy, the best tracks that i've heard are from the 'beat box' album...they even have a cover of kraftwerk's 'computer love' that of course doesn't compare favorably to the original, but it's fairly nice imo