news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #76
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

stare at the tv screen, stare at the tv screen
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #77
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i need a rendezvous
rendezvous
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:49 PM   #78
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of their best, no doubt.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:54 PM   #79
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^they're masters of melodic hooks
Old 09-06-2009, 12:16 AM   #80
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dusk, is it cool if i post album links here?

Most of this stuff is hard to come by.

If so, i'll find some links to the better Italo albums i've come across.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:58 AM   #81
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't know if Fred Falke and Alan Braxe have been mentioned yet but they make some quality music, both as a duo and separately. Some of their stuff is verging on being too corny for my liking, but for the most part, I enjoy their music.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #82
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, both make some brilliant things.

My personal favourites:

I've seen Alan Braxe live and he put on a dope set, haven't seen Falke but from it looks like his sets are pretty cool.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #83
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

it isnt...keep it PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:01 PM   #84
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That Justice remix of ZZT "Lower State of Consciousness" is currently forfilling my grimier electro needs.

Old 09-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #85
Robert
1%

Oh yeah, Sean do you still have the tracklists for those two mixes by The Twelves?

Would be much appreciated.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #86
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

kraftwelt is a dutch electro group inspired by kraftwerk...they released 2 albums in the 90s, electric dimension and retroish...and while definitely reminiscent of man machine-computer world era kraftwerk...they have a unique sound and both albums are very good imo.

PM me if you want links
Old 09-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #87
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

werent Justice supposed to remix Lupe's The Cool?
Old 09-07-2009, 02:17 AM   #88
Longbongcilvaringz

I'll hit you up with a request once i can download again Pandemic.

I'm not sure if Jutice were going to remix The Cool, but they haven't.

They're working on new material now i think.

Old 09-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #89
Longbongcilvaringz

http://www.vimeo.com/6245958

http://www.diese05.com/2009/08/27/heartbeats/

Old 09-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #90
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

I,m not gonna lie, some Glass Candy shit is on my mp3, some cocaine flashdance shit.