news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-19-2009, 11:00 AM   #106
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:07 AM   #107
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #108
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Their graphics are pretty dope.

lol.

Old 09-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #109
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i will say that part of Quartz sounds like Any Colour You Like
Old 09-19-2009, 11:13 AM   #110
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Their graphics are pretty dope.

lol.
lmao nice
Old 09-19-2009, 11:18 AM   #111
Longbongcilvaringz

Hm, yeah i guess so (on the Any Colour You Like thing)

Old 09-20-2009, 12:47 PM   #112
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Yo that IV stuff is really cool

Could anybody hook me up with some Simian Mobile Disco? Im having trouble finding their EP's.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:27 PM   #113
Longbongcilvaringz

Not sure man, i only have their first album.

Wasn't that into their recent tracks to be honest.

Old 09-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #114
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

thats alright i actually managed to find something
Old 09-21-2009, 07:11 AM   #115
Longbongcilvaringz

Here's some blogs i browse through.

The stuff i dig i will usually post here anyway, but there's always stuff out there i miss or don't like, which others might appreciate.

Binary Entertainment - Los Angeles / Music Blog / Dreamwave, Electro, Dance
Valerie
88 days in my veins
Too Many Sebastians
Diese05.com | l'Audioblog de Diese.
Dödselectro
SSSSOUND!
Kunk - Budapest :: Electro, Post-Banger, Indie, Bad Rave, Guitars :: Party in Hungary
20jazzfunkgreats
heat my deck
DISCODUST
Danger! Danger!
Electrorash › indie / electro / techno / disco
Disco Delicious
voulesrandom
Passion of the Weiss
20jazzfunkgreats
BEAT ELECTRIC

Diese doesn't update his blog very often, but he usually posts great tracks when he does. The same applies for the Valerie site.

'DangerDanger' is probably my most used blog.

'88 days in my veins always' has interesting stuff, and reminds me that i should post some HEALTH in here, because their album was pretty cool. He randomly posts pictures of weird things also, like this one, which looks a lot like stoya to me...

Old 09-21-2009, 07:31 AM   #116
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^repped for the links...when it will allow me lol

and yes that is stoya...she does nothing for me weirdly enough.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:50 AM   #117
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, same, she's so pale and i don't know, ordinary.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #118
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

You guys should check out passion pit, great electronic band. Actually theyre preforming in central park this weekend.

Old 09-25-2009, 12:31 PM   #119
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, i like Passion Pit.

They're album Manners is very nice.

I haven't check out their other album yet, but i've been meaning to.

I listened to 'Moth Wings' was probably my favourite track.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:26 PM   #120
J-DON
Veteran Member

good shit sean, i got into some awesome tracks thanks to u.