news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-06-2009, 12:02 PM   #121
JamSix
it's all gonna break

JamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken mastaJamSix drunken masta

My taste in this genre differs slightly than most of the music already posted in this thread, I'm a big fan of the heavier shit. Here are a couple tracks and groups that I enjoy, if people like I can post far more.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:24 PM   #122
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cool,

I like Boys Noize and DIM.

Justice also.

Not that into Bloody Beetroots personally, but they're not bad.

Saw Boys Noize live and he kills.

Supposedly releasing a new album this year.

His newish track Jeffer is dope:

I'm a big fan of the A-Trak remix of Oh! also.

You checked out Cècile flowzz?

He was featured on a track on the Bloody Beetroots latest album called "Have Mercy". His solo work is well worth checking out.

I've posted a bit of it in this thread previously.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #124
BoogieManMusic

BoogieManMusic grasshopper

Anyone hear new Deadmau5 album For lack of a better name?

It's pretty good there are definately some solid tracks.

Random Album Title is better I think.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure how to post a video up so I'll just post the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_x2H...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJKdz...eature=channel

Last edited by BoogieManMusic; 10-12-2009 at 04:15 PM.
BoogieManMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:24 AM   #125
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, Deadmau5' first album was cool, i'll check out the most recent.

I saw him live a while ago, puts on a good set.

J-DON, i noticed that track by Xuman on the Danger Danger blog
also, it's cool. Vocals are a bit too much for me at some points though.

As he said, Russians are coming up.

Phonat is great, i hadn't heard that "Love Hits The Fan" track before, it's nice. Set Me Free was a awesome, haven't listened to it in ages.

It pains me to hear Beyonce's vocals ruin an Alan Brax beat of this quality. It's a damn shame:

Old 10-15-2009, 04:53 AM   #126
Longbongcilvaringz

Just ordered the last copy of Phonat's album from amazon, should be here in a week or so.

The Fascination Movement make almost identical music to New Order. Which to me is a good thing.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #127
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Good stuff.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #128
Longbongcilvaringz

A lot of Yacht Funk stuff seems to be becoming popular, so i'll post some tracks i like that sort of fit into the loose genre:

(I much prefer Placid Mind, but there is no youtube of it)

^this shit right here.

A lot of Hemingway's recent production has been to my liking, particularly the Pelifics remix. The live bass gives his tracks something a lot of other producers making music in a similar style don't have.

DCUP is another guy who's recent shit i like a lot.

I appreciate simple but moving music essentially. I rarely feel overcomplicated music on anywhere near the level of simple, spacey and funky stuff.

Old 10-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #129
BoogieManMusic

BoogieManMusic grasshopper

^ classical ^
BoogieManMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:57 PM   #130
Longbongcilvaringz

CFCF is the shit, everything he does is sugar.

His EP Panesian Nights is heroin, and his remixes are all worth getting.

I'll try and post some stuff tomorrow.

Old 10-18-2009, 03:01 PM   #131
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

The fascination movement stuff is pretty damn awesome, been listening to more of their shit. That cfcf shit is nice too.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:45 AM   #132
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, Fascination Movement are great.

Slightly more electro version of New Order almost.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #133
SID
I see you dawg

Yeh can definetly hear the resemblence in the guys voice. Down again and runaway are chooons.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:23 AM   #134
Longbongcilvaringz

Some more CFCF jawnts.

Monolith ~ http://www.mediafire.com/?njmizmkwgny

Unfortunately there isn't much of his original work on youtube or available for download as singles (i bought his EP digitally for about $5).

Maybe i can put up a rapidshare link to it since it's pretty hard to get any other way (although rapidshare has been a whore to me recently).

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 10-19-2009 at 07:25 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #135
Longbongcilvaringz

sheet

Get the EP, it's well worth it.