news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 05-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Basement Dwellaz: Depths of Darkness - Free DL

Peace to all the real hip hop fans!!!

This is the first joint out of the Basement Dwellaz camp.

Fully produced by Noyz with 12 full tracks performed by Menes, Bronze Feet and ArchAngel.

Guests Include PCP and the producer himself Noyz.

Peace to Noyz and PCP for there contributions. Also the art work included in file was created by whers, a fellow wu corp member, thanks to him. A back cover is coming soon as well!

Words from Menes:

"YO, so at the end of the day all, to really appreciate this album, i think it requires you to smoke a couple bones to ya face, make your way to a dark area, put on some headphones, n' take the adventure, PEACE!!"

Track Listing
1.Intro - 1:16
- produced by Noyz

2.Fields of War - 3:52
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Menes, ArchAngel, Bronze Feet

3.Tale of Arthur(War Games) - 3:34
- produced by Noyz
- performed by ArchAngel

4.Lions and Wolves - 3:37
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Bronze Feet, Menes

5.Poetic Gems - 4:13
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Menes, Bronze Feet, ArchAngel

6.Never Enough - 4:45
- produced by Noyz

7.Interlude - 0:53
- produced by Noyz

8.Into Darkness - 2:55
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Menes and Bronze Feet

9.BDZ & PCP Infected Feat. PCP - 5:04
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Skampoe, Menes, Bronze Feet, Jigsaw45, J Solo,ArchAngel

10.Pagoda of Lost Hope - 3:40
- produced by Noyz

11.One for the Road - 3:55
- produced by Noyz
- performed by Menes, Bronze Feet, Noyz

12.Outro* - 1:59
- produced by Noyz

*Contains Bonus Material

Album Sampler
Basement_Dwellaz_Sampler.mp3 - 4.27MB

Album DL

http://www.mediafire.com/?eqhj4y4wkj1

Let us know what ya'll think, Peace!!

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by THE MASON; 02-03-2010 at 01:54 PM.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:54 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

aw man good shit, im downloading now fam! its been a long time coming, i just wanna say peace for making it happen..!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:38 AM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

the intro is the fuckin shit, its sets the mood real dope for the rest of the album.

field or war is rly dope the beat is nice as fuck, that melody i love it, menes killed it wit the first verse, archangel is fuckin dope man my only thing is i think his verse was too short i wanted to hear him more on there the flow was dope. bronze feet came in with the ill fuckin scroll, dope imagery , just a dope track all around..

war games = dope fuckin shit, archangel is dope as fuck, he reminds me of the dood from gravediggaz poetic = a good thing... bronze is that u one the chorus? dope shit, imo the reverb on ur vocals makes it sound dope and blends in well with the beat imo! props!

lions and wolves, bronxe feets killed the first verse, the flow and the scroll all ill shit man, i like the faint adlibs way in the back.... thats dope how ya did the lil back and forth. menes killed it too..dope track, just there were parts where there was a lil too much 'pops' on the vocals... and lmao @ the screams at the end lmao !

poetic gems is dope , the beat is fuckin nasty, the chick singin is real dope..
hell freezes over, i move on u bastards like a king cobra basement dwellaz soldier.. dope shit..last verse was my favorite, archangel is real dope yo, all 3 verses were ill as fuck, dope track all around..

never enough= dope track all around , beat is fuckin dope, noyz is ill props yo!

into darkness= rly solid track, feelin the chimistry wit the back and forth, beat is dope, like sum live roots shit.. props ya'll.

bdz-pcp infected = my favorite track on the album, yes, its cuz im on it lol but nah 4 real this is a monster track! i just wanna go ahead and say thanx for lettin us feature pcp's newest member on there J-SOLO = my real life nephew fyi.. peace!

pagoda of lost hope, the beat alone is fuckin nasty nasty nasty yo, all verses on it were fuckin dope, ya did ya thing on this one fa sho! props

one for the road, menes came hard on the first verse shit was dope,bronze did his thing too props ueiorhuioehrowiudcheuih whoa whoa whoa wtf? i aint now noyz be spittin hahaha yo that was real fuckin dope yo good shit..

outro is sick as fuck, that beat is killer!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the lil surprise is fuckin bananass yoooo shits nasty that beat the way bronze came in hahaha aw man mad dope mad dope... oh shit and just when i thought it was over another ill surprise wtf hahah dats dope, i dont think i've enjoyed listening to an album as much as this in a loooong while...

props all around fam!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-29-2009, 09:36 AM   #4
Noyz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Noyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal son

Peace to the Basement Dwellaz. This joint was a pleasure to put together. We both had the same artistic views in terms of what we wanted to make and how we wanted it to sound, and this came out exactly as I hoped it would. I wanted to make the transition from just a beatmaker to a producer, and this album gave me a chance to do that with some exceptionally talented MC's.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:59 AM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace Skamp, thanks for listening and the review

glad you enjoyed it, hope you can continue too

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-29-2009, 10:23 AM   #6
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

PEeping. Yo Arch Angels Solo is off the hook!! You gotta get him back if he is gonna rip like this.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Yo and peace to 7th for his skills on BDZ&PCP Infected, forgot to mention that previously

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #8
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

i will download now and get back to you fam!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Peep the back cover! Looks dope, thanks to whers again for this

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #10
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice work fam
dlling
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:15 PM   #11
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Definitely a long time comin y'all.downloading now...bdz&pcp infected yall know what it is.always a pleasure my niggaz '''be back 4 the feed real soon,peace

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #12
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Peace, I spun this twice today..overall I was impressed, was very cohesive and well produced...I need to listen to more, but on the first listens Lions and Wolves stands out, the beat and hook really thumps, rhymes were really coming off naturally some of Bronze's best rapping on the album imo...Never Enough had a bangin beat and some real dope verses, I thought Archangel's verse on this was one of his best...Infected beat was classic grimey type, Skamp dropped a dope verse as well as Jig, nice posse track...Pagoda joint i can see Noyz updated the beat, a little repetitive but it's still dope..One For The Road, was a surprise to hear Noyz rap! overall joint was nice, extra shit on the outro was a nice touch, overall the album was really well done in terms of it's production and complete cohesion...i'll be back with some more thoughts after i listen again next week...Peace to BDZ and Noyz!!

Last edited by Sinapse; 05-29-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

i cant stop bumpin this shit, im my speakers this shit sounds banging!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

YO

Thats mad respect, peace Skampoe, im glad you are enjoying the album.

Peace to all who have Dl'd so far

ELITE STATUS
Old 06-01-2009, 09:16 AM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

bump!

For the GenChat pervs