news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 05-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms
Default "Prelude To The Odyssey" -FREE Sinapse album, produced by Complex Realmz

Peace to all!

Surprise! I haven't been dropping anything and have been very inactive since "Re-Evolution" dropped, but I have been working on new music...here is a FREE album produced by Complex Realmz done in April and May of this year, following "Re-Evolution"....

Major props to my man Plex, who blessed me with an incredible line up of production that inspired me to take my craft to the next level. Plex and I are working together on future projects and are now a team so to speak, so this project is called a prelude for a reason.

Peace to Varan for the artwork!

"Prelude To The Odyssey"
http://www.mediafire.com/?ngiyygydcny

You can also check out a bunch of tracks from the album in my myspace player, along with the samplers from my previous album "Re-Evolution" at www.myspace.com/sinapsemc

*Stream the entire album

http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-p...hp?id=m1606c8e

http://www.datpiff.com/Sinapse_Compl...ey.m50518.html

Last edited by 12weLvE; 06-15-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
Shitao
ASP's S

Shitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to Shitao

Pffff... Dl
Shitao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DLed

back with a review soon, on first listen, BANGIN'

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
Noyz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Noyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal son

Just gave this a quick listen, and this is sounding very dope so far. Will drop a full review soon.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:29 PM   #5
Shitao
ASP's S

Shitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkeyShitao iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to Shitao

You've killed me. Both of you.
Shitao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:21 PM   #6
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

you already know the deal fam!!! but i will def hook up a review soon!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #7
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heat rocks my dude
M.O.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Thanks to everyone that has downloaded, really appreciate the listens and feedback!!!

Please help spread the word however you can....

PEACE
Old 05-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #9
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Major props on the project to both Sin and Plex. Going to be enjoying this album for a while. Review coming Soon.

Rep Added.

PEace
Old 05-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #10
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

SEEESAWS!!! Nuff respect Sinaspe x Mentals.. You already know..

"Yep"
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

oh werd, gettin it now, this was a surprise...its about time we take the audio booth back with the real!
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 08:02 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

album is dope kid, ma only thing is i was left wanting more tracks, i guess since the other masterpiece had like whut 40 tracks lol but yea shit is tight as fuck! plex came thru with sum serious beats man props to him ya iz a real dope combo! peace!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #13
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

The fans are sleepin like they poppin Lunesta
Old 06-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #14
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

Downloading and checkin out now...
Old 06-01-2009, 09:26 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
The fans are sleepin like they poppin Lunesta
hahha i peeped that, the unknown.. serious shit, its good rappin, is y my foots tappin..