news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-29-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta
Default NYPD police officer (black guy running, hahah)killed by cop

AAAAAAAAAAHahahahahhaha, aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahah!

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A police officer was shot to death by another officer as he was chasing a man he saw breaking into his car in New York's East Harlem neighborhood, authorities said.

Black guy running? Shoot him! Shoot him! AHAHAHAHAHHAh, ahh..

ameeeeeeeeeerica ameeeeeeeeerica you mean the world to me america america from sea to shining seeeeeeeeeeeeeeea!

Officer Omar Edwards was not wearing a bulletproof vest and did not fire a shot, authorities say.

New York Police Department Officer Omar Edwards, 25, was shot twice about 10:30 p.m. Thursday just blocks from the precinct where he had finished his shift. He was pronounced dead less than an hour later at Harlem Hospital.
Edwards, in plainclothes, had just left the Housing Bureau Station House on East 124th St., said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly. As Edwards approached his car, he saw a man rummaging through it.
"We believe that at this point, Officer Edwards, with his gun drawn, chased the individual north to 125th Street and east toward First Avenue," Kelly said at a news conference in New York early Friday at Harlem Hospital.
Edwards was not wearing a bulletproof vest and did not fire a shot, Kelly said.
Plainclothes officers patrolling the neighborhood in an unmarked vehicle saw the chase and went after Edwards and the suspect.
"One of the officers, after exiting the vehicle, fired six times from a 9 mm Glock," Kelly said.
Edwards was shot in the chest and arm. It was not clear whether any of the officers had identified themselves as law enforcement.

The officer who fired the shots has 4 years' experience, authorities said. The shooting is under investigation, Kelly said.

A man was later arrested on suspicion of breaking into Edwards' car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

On a side note, if you do see some chump breaking into your car, are you allowed to shoot him? Similar to if the chump is breaking into your house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wheres the video?

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:00 PM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm just glad a civilian black man was not shot.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:16 AM   #5
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^best post i've seen from you in a minute

when will these uncle tom nigrums get the picture
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:33 AM   #6
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Weirdos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:33 AM   #7
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What i'm thinking to myself is if the guy stealin shit from the car was white would the cop of shot at him....?America is fucked up ..seriously.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:46 AM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea cuz australia was always white right.....the treated the aborignal people with such respect.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #9
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahjahahahahahahhahah!
Some niggers never learn.

Fuck the police.

Me and my son were walking to my car coming out of walmart and my son waves smiles nd says hi to a cop.
I grabbed his arm and spanked him one good time right there on the spot in front of the cop and said
"I told you not to speak to those devils! all they wanna do is kill you or throw you in jail!"
The house nigger was lookin kinda shamed cause a older lady next to us nodded with a "mmmmm mmmm" cosign
A couple young dudes broke out with the "bwaaaahahahah"

It was a classic moment
Old 05-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #10
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

i dont believe that happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:00 PM   #11
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^"mmmmmmmmmmm" (old black lady co-sign)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
wheres the video?

^
Old 05-30-2009, 01:45 PM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I always tell the truth... even when I lie.

Slang's chin gets wet when he reads my tweets

Until his mother started deprogramming him my son called cops the beast or the "HO"lice

But the story is all true
Old 05-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #13
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
i dont believe that happened
black people do shit all the time that whites find hard to believe

nigga its what we do
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:00 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

^

they make them asian sized now

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:56 PM   #15
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Slang got a yeast infection from tight chinstrap
it ended his hs football career

He grew a soulpatch and called it a brazillian

Slang grabbed a tampax when he cut himself shaving

I'm here all day folks