news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #16
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I'll be out in the sun.

I believe u have a garden to go tend too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:22 PM   #17
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXXY
Slang grabbed a tampax when he cut himself shaving
lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:28 PM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:53 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The English man is responsible for the destruction of the white race. They are too insecure to be the leaders of the world and it showed.

The Germans were the ones......and the English had to ruin it.

Bastards.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:54 PM   #20
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXXY View Post
Hahahjahahahahahahhahah!
Some niggers never learn.

Fuck the police.

Me and my son were walking to my car coming out of walmart and my son waves smiles nd says hi to a cop.
I grabbed his arm and spanked him one good time right there on the spot in front of the cop and said
"I told you not to speak to those devils! all they wanna do is kill you or throw you in jail!"
The house nigger was lookin kinda shamed cause a older lady next to us nodded with a "mmmmm mmmm" cosign
A couple young dudes broke out with the "bwaaaahahahah"

It was a classic moment
White AMericans should not get angry when they read this. They should be thankful for such honesty.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #21
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That black cop must have thought he was one of them, but he was not. Without his uniform and badge, he is just a black man running in the streets with a gun.

These negros who keep getting beat and killed have a disconnect with history of how the black man is viewed and gets treated. If a black man knows how others see him, then he would not try to do certain things, cuz those certain things bring harm to him as a black man.

How many times have we seen how it goes down when a black man is beaten up or killed by the cops? There should be a list of dos and don't inside the mind of a black man who pays attention to these things.

Some don'ts are:
- if you are in the presents of cops, do not suddenly pull out a shiny object like a cell phone, brush or gun, cuz that has gotten many black men killed.

- Do not run away from a cop if you have done no wrong, cuz the cop will taser you (or worst) like they did that kid earlier this week.

I mean, some blacks just do not learn, and the ones who do not learn are the ones most likely to be victimized.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:34 PM   #22
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no you run regardless ... these cops don't play fair neither should we ... if you want me you gotta catch me ya dig
Old 05-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol at the replies.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #24
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
no you run regardless ... these cops don't play fair neither should we ... if you want me you gotta catch me ya dig

I was referring to a little boy who was murdered earlier this week. He told his mom he was afraid of cops and when he sees one, he's gonna run. His mom told him not to run if he did not do anything wrong.

The kid saw a cop car driving along one day, and ran. The cop followed and ended up tasering him to death.

Anyway, if you did nothing wrong there is no reason to run.

If you know you did something and you know the cops are looking for you, a agree that you should run and run hard.

There is a certain way to act if you are NOT a criminal. Then there are certain ways criminals act. If you are NOT a criminal, do not make a cop think you are one!!!

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:59 PM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

threads like these remind me why I'm not wrong
Old 05-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
I'm just glad a civilian black man was not shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
^best post i've seen from you in a minute

when will these uncle tom nigrums get the picture
whoerdup!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXXY View Post
Hahahjahahahahahahhahah!
Some niggers never learn.

Fuck the police.

Me and my son were walking to my car coming out of walmart and my son waves smiles nd says hi to a cop.
I grabbed his arm and spanked him one good time right there on the spot in front of the cop and said
"I told you not to speak to those devils! all they wanna do is kill you or throw you in jail!"
The house nigger was lookin kinda shamed cause a older lady next to us nodded with a "mmmmm mmmm" cosign
A couple young dudes broke out with the "bwaaaahahahah"

It was a classic moment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
i dont believe that happened
ur that same devil we truna keep our kids from waiving to! fag
Old 05-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #27
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-unknown
Anyway, if you did nothing wrong there is no reason to run.
unless you live in the hood you shouldnt really speak on that ya dig
Old 05-30-2009, 10:14 PM   #28
check two
N.I.

Hood rat zombie dwellas.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #29
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i heard about this shit on the news

didnt know the guy was black though

didnt something like this happen recently?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #30
check two
N.I.

I think speak on clit and x files unknown should get a comedy routine together.

Quote: