news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-31-2009, 03:22 AM   #1
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default classic warcloud interview

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:41 AM   #2
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can someone tell me why he got that warghost shit with bomshot?? bomshot's lost, he's an idiot
Old 05-31-2009, 04:40 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL...
Robot Tank is the finalization uh uh of all things...
Holocaustiliic....or or Warcloudilic....or Frank the Robot Tankish
or or or or whatever you know what I'm sayin?
Old 05-31-2009, 04:45 AM   #4
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

Like a week later we did Swift Illusion hahahahaha or a week b4 idk i used 2 think he said the blues in that interview but it was jazz Whooops
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:04 AM   #5
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2:18 lol this shit is wild
Old 05-31-2009, 06:30 AM   #6
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

hahaha lol thats classic...when he started talking i was already laughing cause he sounds drunk as fuck but when he started to sing i literally was in tears!!
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:38 AM   #7
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Originally ripped and encoded by yours truly. Nice to see it up on youtube, that session was fucken crazy.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:24 AM   #8
DZK
Andrew Jackson

DZK grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to DZK

this is fucking epic
Old 05-31-2009, 11:01 AM   #9
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was playing an old sega game the other day (sonic spinball, i think) i hit something and got a "Robot Tank Bonus"... wish i took a screenshot.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane
Originally ripped and encoded by yours truly. Nice to see it up on youtube, that session was fucken crazy.
oh word? props then homie, i was cleanin up my music files and found this tucked away, i uploaded it so yea, props
Old 05-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #11
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it sounds like there should be more to the interview tho...i wanna hear it!
Old 05-31-2009, 05:02 PM   #12
Ya_Bane

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
it sounds like there should be more to the interview tho...i wanna hear it!

Yeah it was a 70 min radioshow. In the end they were answering listeners questions, of which half were death-threats to Bomshot lmao. Holocaust grabbed the mic explaining how he'd swing him around his head in his intestines and shit lol..

But Holocaust wasn't on much, he was so fucken wasted.

Last edited by Ya_Bane; 05-31-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Ya_Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao i remember this

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:00 PM   #14
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

is this nigga singin roam by b-52's? ahahahaha
Old 06-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #15
Ya_Bane

I may be able to find the whole thing if anyone wants it?