news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just skip breakfast and take it from there. its hard for a weed smoker because your always hungry, but munchies can be overcome actually quite easily if you just wait it out. As for stomach pains, you just have to sit thru them and wait them out too.

I find after no food my brain goes into a pleasant "high". But my mood might be irratible. I guess you can improve that with experiance.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #17
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never skip breakfast if any thing eat a LARGE breakfast and skip the other meals, this resets your metabolism and hypothalmus gland regularly.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
Are you saying that those who do the Ramadan are not true Muslims?

nah -

this is what i wrote

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS

Our Muslim family who.......

Quote:
Because Ramadan is one of the 5 pillars, and I know a lot of muslims who wouldn't consider a muslim anyone eating while the Ramadan.

Quote:
EDIT: Do you mean that the Muslims of the NOI are more "advanced" than the Sunnites or Shiites?
no - i'm saying that the NOI were chosen to accomplish a great work for Allah - and that mission is misunderstood mostly by those trapped in ancient tradition they feel will make them more righteous and bring them closer to Allah - but they haven't shown nor proven anything - the proof is in the puddin -

over all more advanced though ?

maybe - but who will measure that
Old 06-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
never skip breakfast if any thing eat a LARGE breakfast and skip the other meals, this resets your metabolism and hypothalmus gland regularly.
i would say that you should not start the day with food in your stomach and have that working and thinking for you throughout the day - blood rushes to the stomach in order for it to work - when not eating, blood rushes to the head and gives power to it -

a large break fast in the morning will slow you down

the best times to eat are from 3pm to 6pm
Old 06-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #20
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
i would say that you should not start the day with food in your stomach and have that working and thinking for you throughout the day - blood rushes to the stomach in order for it to work - when not eating, blood rushes to the head and gives power to it -

a large break fast in the morning will slow you down

the best times to eat are from 3pm to 6pm
ok sunny lets compare notes

i agree with the sugar maple syrup statement. but there is a large difference betwwen pure maple syrup and aunt jemima syrup and those counterparts. bananas arent that great either. they slow metabolism first off and have other pyschological effects. i trust bananas as much as i trust soy. yes blood to the brain is good. thats why weed is good. thats why you get bloodshot eyes because weed makes blood rush to your head. i dont agree with fasting constantly like you do. if anything people today need to eat more because the food is nutrient deficient and modified and the processing of foods i.e pastuerization and homogenized etc etc so no matter what your diet it should be supplemented WITH A WHOLE FOOD SUPPLEMENT. many disease are attributed to nutrient defficiency. but fasting is good occasionally to cleanse the body. there are more beneficial ways to do this also. i.e eating coconuts, drinking raw organic apple vinegar, chelation, probiotics, and basically avoid eating anything that is man made including putting these things on your skin like lotions sun tanning etc...i heard this guy in gen chat saying the sun is bad for white ppl lol the sun cures disease and helps the body assimilate vitamins. you are a light being. it makes sense. so anyway im ranting but eating a large breakfast will make you healthier because it resets yuor metabolism daily. wake up drink a glass of pure water eat a large breakfast with fruits.meat(no pork) veggies and u will lose wieght and have more fuel for the day. and i agree with stopping to eat at 6pm. but this is ideal for someone that goes to sleep at 10pm and wakes at 6am. another great thing to do occasionally is to eat a large steak b4 u sleep or any other pure high protien food(chicken breast or such). this will actually help you lose wieght while you sleep and increase your metabolism and boost brain function. i could go on but i typed too much.,
Old 06-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
ok sunny lets compare notes

i agree with the sugar maple syrup statement. but there is a large difference betwwen pure maple syrup and aunt jemima syrup and those counterparts.
yes - all syrup is not the same

Quote:
bananas arent that great either. they slow metabolism first off and have other pyschological effects.
i never heard that before -

psychological effects ?

good ones or bad ones ?

Quote:
i trust bananas as much as i trust soy. yes blood to the brain is good. thats why weed is good. thats why you get bloodshot eyes because weed makes blood rush to your head.
never heard that weed makes the blood rush to your head

Quote:
i dont agree with fasting constantly like you do. if anything people today need to eat more because the food is nutrient deficient and modified and the processing of foods i.e pastuerization and homogenized etc etc so no matter what your diet it should be supplemented WITH A WHOLE FOOD SUPPLEMENT.

the same people who made the food nutrient deficient, made those same whole food supplements

the masses just don't know what to eat and how much of it to eat it - eating more and large plates of nutrient deficient foods will not make you healthier

Quote:
many disease are attributed to nutrient defficiency. but fasting is good occasionally to cleanse the body. there are more beneficial ways to do this also. i.e eating coconuts, drinking raw organic apple vinegar, chelation, probiotics, and basically avoid eating anything that is man made including putting these things on your skin like lotions sun tanning etc...
why is the soap, deodorant, and toothpaste poison ?
who would do such a thing ?

Quote:
i heard this guy in gen chat saying the sun is bad for white ppl lol the sun cures disease and helps the body assimilate vitamins. you are a light being. it makes sense. so anyway im ranting but eating a large breakfast will make you healthier because it resets yuor metabolism daily. wake up drink a glass of pure water eat a large breakfast with fruits.meat(no pork) veggies and u will lose wieght and have more fuel for the day. and i agree with stopping to eat at 6pm. but this is ideal for someone that goes to sleep at 10pm and wakes at 6am. another great thing to do occasionally is to eat a large steak b4 u sleep or any other pure high protien food(chicken breast or such). this will actually help you lose wieght while you sleep and increase your metabolism and boost brain function. i could go on but i typed too much.,

i hear you man - but i'm not gonna stuff myself early in the morning, then go out in the field -
Old 06-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #22
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

ok i dont know how to break down qoutes but here i go

starting at weed to the head read the emporer wears no clothes great book on the benefits of marijuana

and no the same people making the supplements are not always the same people fucking up the food. half the time its people trying to fight against the blasphemers.

heres some i recommend
www.therawfoodworld.com
www.pureplanet.com
www.algae-world.com
www.synergy.com

the same people poisoning the food run the pharmecuetcal companies,oil companies, etc, u know sunny. half that shit is petroleum by products .whatever. its all poison, all the commercial shit.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:30 PM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
ok i dont know how to break down qoutes but here i go

starting at weed to the head read the emporer wears no clothes great book on the benefits of marijuana

and no the same people making the supplements are not always the same people fucking up the food. half the time its people trying to fight against the blasphemers.

heres some i recommend
www.therawfoodworld.com
www.pureplanet.com
www.algae-world.com
www.synergy.com

the same people poisoning the food run the pharmecuetcal companies,oil companies, etc, u know sunny. half that shit is petroleum by products whatever its all poison all the commercial shit.
true, true
witness the results that the book "How To Eat To Live" brings

perfect the path -

Peace
Old 06-02-2009, 02:35 AM   #24
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Funny thread.

Eating regularly in small amounts over the day is better for your metabolism.

You guys are nuts.

You're just shutting down your bodies, it will have result in organ damage probably.

Whatever though.

Palehorse is on the money with a lot of what he said, Sunny is a maniac as usual.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:00 AM   #25
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Funny thread.

Eating regularly in small amounts over the day is better for your metabolism.

You guys are nuts.

You're just shutting down your bodies, it will have result in organ damage probably.

Whatever though.

Palehorse is on the money with a lot of what he said, Sunny is a maniac as usual.

i'm going based off of the results i personally get and the results i see in countless others - not what these paid so called fitness trainers are telling their customers - the results in 70,60,50 year olds who have years of experience in it - i'd rather go with what gets the good results and what has been proven to work for over 70 years,former cancer and hiv patients whose blood is totally clean of the disease - people who have totally change their past savage behavior due to the discipline it takes to accomplish such - pat.......where are your credentials ?
Old 06-02-2009, 05:30 AM   #26
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Palehorse i dont agree with the breakfast "kickstarting your days metabolism" b.s. Thats just propaganda. I often feel alot more refreshed and awake when I dont eat breakfast.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:23 AM   #27
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my people does fasting on several ocasions throughout the year. 2 large fasts before Christmas and Easter included (40 days, i think). but i fast only twice a year. i study a lot, and practice basketball, therefore i need that energy.

nice thread ghostlaced, props.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #28
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

If I don't eat for 24 hours when I wake up the next day i will throw up nothing but stomach acid.....That doesn't seem to helpful for me personally.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #29
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compulsion View Post
If I don't eat for 24 hours when I wake up the next day i will throw up nothing but stomach acid.....That doesn't seem to helpful for me personally.
that's not a fast.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:59 PM   #30
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
that's not a fast.
I never said it was.