news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-02-2009, 06:37 PM   #31
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea but depending on what you eat can make you sluggish too. the commercial fo0od manufacturers are intentionally putting additives in the food supply to make you lethargic, stupid, fat, and sick.

and the purpose of ramadan is to mourn the prophets grandson
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:45 PM   #32
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compulsion View Post
If I don't eat for 24 hours when I wake up the next day i will throw up nothing but stomach acid.....That doesn't seem to helpful for me personally.
Your stomach is used to consistantly creating large amounts of acid and it suddenly wasn't needed. I don't know if thats true or not, just a guess.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #33
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

raw organic apple cider vinegar shots 2-3 times daily will help fix that
Old 06-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #34
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
raw organic apple cider vinegar shots 2-3 times daily will help fix that
I tried that for several months. It seemed to work ok for the first month, but after that it seemed to make me feel worse. It probably has as much to do with my diet as anything else though. I have been considering trying it again. Any other suggestions? Prolifical ENG you are correct. I would assume it would take more than about a week of not eating much to re-adjust the acid levels.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #35
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

id have to talk with you more to find out what u are doing but a good rule of thumb for diets is if man made it dont eat it. u could stop taking prescription drugss and detox. taking probiotics and digestive enzymes with the vinegar would help. heres a site.

www.herbsmd.com
Old 06-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #36
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for posting this thread

good discussion

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:19 PM   #37
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
very very underestimated

Elijah Muhammad said something to this effect

95% of our health problems are due to our diets

I'm currently eating 3 times a week

tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays,

the goal is to get to the point of eating once a month

i won't tell yall the results cause yall will get frightened

but we don't need as much as we think we need

the less food you take in, the less water you need, the less sleep you need - you'll get much more done in much more time much more effectively

its said that Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights
Moses, 120 days

this gets you in tune with your planet and the supreme mind connection

can u talk about the effect this has had on your mind/body ?

also,

is it possible to maintain a healthy body weight while practising this?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #38
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

remember ram bomjam? he has been in meditation in the jungle in nepal since 2005, not eating or drinking.

He used to be under the tree, they filmed him continuesly for 96 hours and he didnt move of eat or drink once.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Bahadur_Bomjon
Old 06-02-2009, 07:48 PM   #39
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

they say gautama(the buddah) ate half a grain of rice a day. einstien said in theory if we could use 100% of our brains we wouldnt need to eat or sleep
Old 06-02-2009, 07:54 PM   #40
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ram has not eaten or drank in the last 3 years. I think he has been eating some herbs in the jungle. He went into the jungle after the crowds got too big at his original spot. He said he will return after his meditation around 2012.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #41
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
can u talk about the effect this has had on your mind/body ?

some of it - clearer skin, clearer vision, and hearing, increased strength, clairvoyance etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
also,

is it possible to maintain a healthy body weight while practising this?
yes - once your body gets used to intaking small amounts,your weight will be balanced
Old 06-02-2009, 08:22 PM   #42
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compulsion View Post
I tried that for several months. It seemed to work ok for the first month, but after that it seemed to make me feel worse. It probably has as much to do with my diet as anything else though. I have been considering trying it again. Any other suggestions? Prolifical ENG you are correct. I would assume it would take more than about a week of not eating much to re-adjust the acid levels.

What are you eating and drinking throughout the day?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #43
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never tried fasting but it definitely sounds like a good thing -
I think I'd have to take time off work to do it though, if I wake up and go all morning and evening without eating I get the shakes and feel extremely weak like I don't even wanna walk around.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #44
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

if u do it right u will have increased energy and sense of well being
Old 06-02-2009, 09:59 PM   #45
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
never tried fasting but it definitely sounds like a good thing -
I think I'd have to take time off work to do it though, if I wake up and go all morning and evening without eating I get the shakes and feel extremely weak like I don't even wanna walk around.
i like to fast while working on a project that takes time to complete and has to be completed - a task - used to fast while working in a restaurant back in the days - used to do 7 days - each day, the food smelled better and better

oh - and also - the food you cook comes out tasting better - not just to you - but to everyone you feed