news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-02-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default anybody here into shrooms?

do you fucks with

Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 08-11-2009 at 07:28 PM.
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:59 PM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

done around 100 or something in a brew.... not sure of the potency of the shrooms, though.

you just feel high, but with little hallucinations (almost looking like light illusions)

i would look at patterns and they would move etc... looking at your own hands is spinner aswell... when i was doing them i was with a mate and his face changed totally lol... turned into some sinister sort of dude. you just see things differently, and things that arent supposed to move, move.

you dont trip, you just have minor hallucinations.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh yeah, one more thing..... its hard to get to sleep.

dont know how long it was after i done them before i tried to get sleep.... but i could see through my eyelids LOL... thats probably the most spun-out thing that happens. but it depends how much you do. i was around 17-18 when i done them, havent done them since.... not my type of drug, nothing amazing really. fuck lsd lol, i would trip balls.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post

hmm, I'm not so sure the potency of your shrooms
and you took 100 of em? damn. u only need to eat like 3, but I never done it in a brew
but you can look anywhere and find trip reports about shroomz - you can definitely get a LOT more than minor hallucinations
my best friend used to grow them and take em all the time - I did too but never a heavy dose like that
but I would agree that everyone should try shrooms once, lasts 3-6 hours depending on the person, and I really have nothing bad to say about them either
Old 06-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #5
Tage
John W. Henry

yeah, i didnt mean you "dont trip"... obviously you do.... but you only have "minor" hallucinations. you dont see fire breathing dragons running at you, for example. which is what can happen on lsd, depending on your mind-state.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lucid what was your first trip like ... did you take less or more than an 8th?
Old 06-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

that same cat also referenced terence mckenna i've watched some of his videos on youtube dude seems intelligent enough but this guy is talkin bout trippin off five grams on an empty stomach lol this dude probably travelled through time on some back to the future shit
Old 06-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
done around 100 or something in a brew.... not sure of the potency of the shrooms, though.

you just feel high, but with little hallucinations (almost looking like light illusions)

i would look at patterns and they would move etc... looking at your own hands is spinner aswell... when i was doing them i was with a mate and his face changed totally lol... turned into some sinister sort of dude. you just see things differently, and things that arent supposed to move, move.

Quote:
but you only have "minor" hallucinations. you dont see fire breathing dragons running at you, for example. which is what can happen on lsd, depending on your mind-state.

^you had very weak shrooms. that accounts for the weak trip. this isnt normal on real purer psylocibin, only on poor spores.

My friend grows shrooms, and knows everything you could want to know about them. Shrooms are the key to knowledge of the universe. Everyone should do them, and make sure you get them off a guy who knows what he is doing. If your buying good quality shrooms, they are very very expensive. Very expensive around here. Shitty ones that give you a minor light high, but not much point there.

I was about to make a thread myself actually, theres alot to discuss.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=780277

look up terrence mckenna and watch this video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67521723616224

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 06-02-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #9
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo i tried that 5 grams on an empty stomach shit lol after reading his books and learning about this theories. that shit was crazy. it was a potent ass trip and i felt "psychedelisized" (heads know what i mean) for about a year and a half after that. ill break down the experience if u want

i tripped probably slightly over ten times since 05

the best way imo is to do it alone on an empty stomach.

the last couple of times i tripped i just took 2.5 grams or something and i tripped pretty good.

everybody says a real trip is n 8th or more but it really depends on the potency of the shrooms. ask the person who u get it from. they usually know if the shit is potent and how much u should taje for a good trip. if theyre trustworthy (lol when i use to sell that shit sophmore year college i use to tell ppl my shit was bomb regardless so they wouldnt wig-out and snitch on me hahaa)

the more u eat the more your visuals get crazy and shit. and the more u eat, the more your brain opens up to ideas where u get a whole grip of information bombarding your brain, and u feel like u can think about anything and have the answers to evrything. (in a sense u do)

anyway, i think u should start with a half eigth-2.2 grams ure first time. and do it with cool ppl.

if u get deep into Terrence Mckenna, ull eventually start doing that shit by yourself, on heavy doses. but thats a good thing

go to erowid.org for all your questions and to read trip-reports . they got some good posts and all the info u need. on ALL substances. yes.

anyway, hell yea u should try it. do it the terrence mckenna way. all that eating shrooms and waking around tripping with your friends shit is played out.

that shit is dope. u can use that shit to your benefit like nothing else in existance, just keep researching and learning about it

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:17 PM   #10
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Shrooms are the key to knowledge of the universe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
and the more u eat, the more your brain opens up to ideas where u get a whole grip of information bombarding your brain, and u feel like u can think about anything and have the answers to evrything. (in a sense u do)
yes!

Old 06-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

I've popped shrooms many a times. The most I have ever done was about a half quarter, 3.5 grams, in one sitting. One thing I can mos definitely say is that shrooms are an environment drug. You have your best buzzes in nature in front of a camp fire with other people tripping as well. I call it a bag of laughs. I have had a few bad trips as well. But I can't get into that, or you mothafuckas will think I'm crazy and shit. My advice if you have a bad trip, is to just keep telling yourself your "just tripping." Don't look in a mirror, and if you want to unlock life's mysteries write down your thoughts while your tripping. It just won't make sense when you read it again or try to remember that shit.

peace
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good post Food.

Yeah dave your right, everything seems to be forgotten after the trip lol. It sucks.

I guess it depends what you want out of the trip will effect what you will see. I dont know how to avoid a bad trip, i guess just not to worry about it, and ask your dealer to start you on weak light and colors shrooms if its your first trip.

Im about to get deep into this. I dont have much experiance myself, last time i dont them was when i was 16/17. But as i said i have a friend now who is heavy into it, and ive been reading up alot about them. I dont trust pschodelics off people i dont know, i need to know what im taking is what i want. Make sure you find a good dealer. Or grow your own, theyre REALLY fucking easy to grow, as long as you dont mind fertilizer (shit) in your crib LOL
Old 06-02-2009, 04:30 PM   #13
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

btw, that time i ate 5 grams by myself, i ended up eating 2 more grams throught out my trip, cause i wasnt satisfied with the dosage,

so i ate around 7 grams totals during that one sitting that was the most i ever tripped on

listen to this he explains a high dose trip experience

listen to this carefully. this is the true way to experience mushrooms.

Old 06-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #14
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

I used to love shrooms. I mean, it's not that I don't like them now but I'd rather just take some 2-CI or drop some acid. One thing I can say though, make sure you take them with somebody else that is also shrooming. It's easier to have fun that way. If you're the only person tripping, it kind of sucks. Oh, and drunk people love to fuck with you when you're tripping. That shit pisses me off.

Some of the best times I've had on shrooms have been outside, just chilling with nature and really noticing things that you wouldn't normally. I highly recommend them to anybody.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #15
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

ill watch those. y'know Mckenna tried to say that humans became modern humans from ape men because they tried shrooms when they came down from the trees, and it opened up their minds and gained intelligence.

Food have you ever doen shrooms on weed? its supposed to be good shit