news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I have had a few bad trips as well. But I can't get into that, or you mothafuckas will think I'm crazy and shit.
hahaha yea

Quote:
My advice if you have a bad trip, is to just keep telling yourself your "just tripping."
i usually just change what im doing.

if im sitting in silence i just turn some music on. ull start vibing to the music and your trip will be centered around the music

or just go for a walk.

have your blunts pre-rolled lol. u are not gona be trying to roll SHIT when u start climaxing

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #17
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
yeah, i didnt mean you "dont trip"... obviously you do.... but you only have "minor" hallucinations. you dont see fire breathing dragons running at you, for example. which is what can happen on lsd, depending on your mind-state.
yeah but still...I personally know people who have said they've totally lost self-awareness. Which I would call much more than minor hallucinations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
lucid what was your first trip like ... did you take less or more than an 8th?
eh my first trip was very minor...much like the minor hallucinations Tage talks about. Time moves veeery slowly. Walls breathe. You see "tracers" on moving objects which is fucking cool. MUSIC is the best thing ever - I listened to Jimi Hendrix on shroomz once and wanted to wet myself (figuratively). Tranceport by Paul Oakenfold still brings back shroom memories.

the most I ever tripped was close to an eighth tho - it was the last generation of my friend's batch so they were super potent. And I downed them with some bacardi 151.
I remember my friend's mom walked into the room and I couldn't understand a single thing she was saying.
Most of that trip involved driving to the bowling alley though, which we never made it, because the driver drove into the wrong parking lot of a car dealership and tried to take a shortcut by lifting up and driving under the single chain that went around the lot - but it snapped and shattered the back driver's side window (where I was sitting lol) and the cops showed up and I was covered in broken glass, bleeding, tripping, trying to give my information to the police.
it was scary for a minute cause my friends told me my chin was bleeding, but I didn't know and couldn't feel it, so I started wondering if I was bleeding anywhere else.
but the euphoria of riding in a car with the windows down and music playing was worth it haha.

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 06-02-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #18
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghost,

yea i always smoke weed when i trip. (probably cause i always smoke regardless lol)

the key is to smoke when u get finished eating the shrooms( while waiting for your climax).

it calms u down, gives u time with your own thoughts and speeds up how fast u feel the first effects. i usually start feeling it halfway through a chronic bowl, or a regular weed blunt.

once u climax, ppl say smoking makes the trip stronger or watever but i dont think so

when ure coming down an ure visuals and dying(ull still be tripping mentally), i found smoking always brings ure visuals back (but not as strong as they were).

it also helps when ure trying to sleep after tripping

Mckenna talks about smoking in the second video i posted too btw

Last edited by food for thought; 06-02-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #19
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
Most of that trip involved driving to the bowling alley though, which we never made it, because the driver drove into the wrong parking lot of a car dealership and tried to take a shortcut by lifting up and driving under the single chain that went around the lot - but it snapped and shattered the back driver's side window (where I was sitting lol) and the cops showed up and I was covered in broken glass, bleeding, tripping, trying to give my information to the police.
it was scary for a minute cause my friends told me my chin was bleeding, but I didn't know and couldn't feel it, so I started wondering if I was bleeding anywhere else.
but the euphoria of riding in a car with the windows down and music playing was worth it haha.
LMAO

thats why i try to trip alone. ppl always manage to fuck my shit up tryign to do some unnecessary shit lol

Quote:
hell yea

Old 06-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #20
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
y'know Mckenna tried to say that humans became modern humans from ape men because they tried shrooms when they came down from the trees, and it opened up their minds and gained intelligence.
hmm, sumthing like that

he talks about it in this book

interesting shit and i dare to say it makes sense if u read his reasoning

it has to do with language. he believes what made humans distint from other animals is our ability to communicate verbally with different languages.

his theory is that LANGUAGE was developed after ppl tripping mushrooms and started to communicate with each other.

this has to do with the ability of one SEEING sound when he/she is tripping a high dose trip

Old 06-02-2009, 06:26 PM   #21
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
LMAO

thats why i try to trip alone. ppl always manage to fuck my shit up tryign to do some unnecessary shit lol
hah word
when I think about it I could've been slapped in the temple by that snapped chain and died that night.
but for a first trip I'd say having a well trusted friend there is a good thing, and for gods sakes stay inside the house lol.

even given the shit that went down in my trip I wouldn't call it a "bad" trip tho. I never panicked. But I'm always in good control of my thoughts - you'd probably have to have some personality issues to have an actual BAD shroom trip I would think. I don't think they are very typical of that drug in general.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #22
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

hah I almost forgot another funny part
the police had my friend and I walk 20 seconds to this gas station to wash up the blood on me n shit
- so I went in to wash up first before my friend, but when I came out I had NO idea where our car and the police was lol. That was the only time I got really nervous. Like oh shit I don't know my way back. And I got some weird looks while I was sitting outside the gas station waiting for my friend.
but he came back out and showed me our car was literally around the corner.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #23
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

trying to watch the TV while high on shrooms is a blast aswell!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #24
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

Last time I ate shrooms it was 3 grams (was 60 bucks IIRC), sat alone in my room with the lights off playing all kinds of music, I left the realm of reality completely to say the least.

Usually when I eat shrooms the experience is the same - eye opening. It's like they give me an outside view of myself and a very clear understanding of my life and what needs to be changed, almost to the point of being so critical it makes me feel like shit afterwards lol.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:44 PM   #25
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive taken 3.5 grams on a few occasions, i recommend them over acid. i laughed alot and the most memorable this was some enlightening ideas and i saw everything in geometric patterns.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #26
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

I haven't done them since my senior year in highschool (like 6 years, wow)
but I definitely wanna do em again sometime
I'd say I've been on shrooms 5-6 times
Old 06-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #27
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

5 grams isnt that much.

Me and people in the past have found out that 3.5 (your typical 8th) is the ideal amount. Eating more than that wont enhance the experience that much more. But it all boils down to the quality of them.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #28
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
But it all boils down to the quality of them.
true
when my friend grew them I could judge first hand the quality of each generation.
one shroom from the last batch was probably as potent as an eighth of the first generation
also you gotta take in account dry vs fresh shrooms obviously
unfortunately dry ones taste so fucking bad I would probably gag just at the smell of them again
Old 06-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #29
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Some of the best ways to mask the taste are:

peanut butter sandwich with them (still you might choke from the dry texture and the pb)

Once I ate them with these breakfast bars:

and a glass of milk after will help ease your stomach since at least I usually get a bad feeling for 10 minutes as the poison is entering my blood stream. (at least its the best 24 hour poison that Ive allowed into my body)

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:56 PM   #30
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea i did the glass of milk too with sour cream chips sandwhiches and pizza
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote