news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-02-2009, 11:04 PM   #31
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when I did it the last time it was with orange juice, which I read was a great way to do it - but it was still nasty as shit. plus the acidic nature of OJ didn't go well with my stomach.
for a couple years after that I couldn't even smell regular mushrooms without wanting to gag lol.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:54 PM   #32
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ yea lol ive thrown them in a blender with orange juice and grinding the fuck outa that shit.

that shit was wack and i regretted it cause i had to drink orange juice mush that felt nasty and SMELT NASTY AS FUCK lol . i got that shit all over the counter too and had to clean it up after i came down from my trip lol and everything was dried up by then lol chunks of mushrooms sokaed in orange juice dryed up on the ounter and all over the blender and shit lol. that shit as wack

the more u trip though ull realize the best way is to just eat them raw.

i just take one at a time , chew it up real good (avoid contact with your tongue lol to avoid te taste) and then swallow it down with orange juice.

i also put a stem behind my lower lip, and once that shit is moist u can suck up the juice through your lower teeth. yeaaaaa real heads know.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #33
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
Me and people in the past have found out that 3.5 (your typical 8th) is the ideal amount. Eating more than that wont enhance the experience that much more.
nope.

that is straight up false information right there lol

the more u eat the more u trip out. people who eat 5 rams or more go through out of body experiences and shit, hearing voices, communicating with entities and shit, some even claim they have engaged in dialogue with deceased family members.

u ever experiece something like that on an eigth?

thought so.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:02 AM   #34
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes we love magic
Old 06-03-2009, 02:47 AM   #35
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

props to everyone this shit sounds fuckin crazy as fuck but it seems like the positives outweigh the negatives ...
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:31 PM   #36
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRUNKENDRAGON View Post
Last time I ate shrooms it was 3 grams (was 60 bucks IIRC), sat alone in my room with the lights off playing all kinds of music, I left the realm of reality completely to say the least.

Usually when I eat shrooms the experience is the same - eye opening. It's like they give me an outside view of myself and a very clear understanding of my life and what needs to be changed, almost to the point of being so critical it makes me feel like shit afterwards lol.
60 bucks? Half a quarter of shrooms is $25. I only live 2 hours from you so the price difference cant be that different.
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:42 PM   #37
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

lol yea 8ths are $25

sounds like u got ripped off, buddy

Old 06-05-2009, 01:57 AM   #38
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought
lol yea 8ths are $25
yup just got my 8th today ... paid 25 bucks just like you said ... gonna go to golden gate park on sunday and trip out with the homies amongst the trees and shit ... can't wait ... still a little nervous tho
Old 06-05-2009, 06:44 AM   #39
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds like a good setting
Old 06-05-2009, 06:58 AM   #40
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

WTF @ HAVING SHROOMS WITH ORANGE JUICE?

when you buy shrooms at smart shops here they specifically tell you only to drink orange juice if you're having a bad trip and you really need to wake up lol

apparently that citric acid vitamin c shit is supposed to help and make it wear off quickly, def working against the strength of your trip anyway
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #41
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

^ lol wtf?

its common belief over here that Vitamin C, which is abundandt in orange juice, help make the trip stronger.

lol basicaly EVERYBODY who trips here grabs a bottle of orange juice to drink during the course of the trip.

i even thought i noticed it helping with visuals and shit making it stronger when i drank some

Old 06-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #42
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
yup just got my 8th today ... paid 25 bucks just like you said ... gonna go to golden gate park on sunday and trip out with the homies amongst the trees and shit ... can't wait ... still a little nervous tho
nah man ull have a ball

u gona eat the whole eigth?

thats does sound like a nice setting though.

Old 06-05-2009, 02:19 PM   #43
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

yeah golden gate park is nice as fuck ... hella bums but besides that there are mad trees and flowers and shit ... people have been telling me that i should try to do it further away from people and closer to nature, so thats what it is i guess ... and i'm splittin tha 8th with a homie since its both our first time ...
Old 06-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #44
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Once my an my boy split an oz raw

We surpassed the realm of life and death

A new plane of existence

Never left the couch
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #45
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

But I will say that I've seen iller shit while sober and in deep meditation

But I can't say that having touched the edge of reality doesn't help

I suggest you push the limit and have a real lifechanging moment

Shrooms have been taken for thousands of years
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote