news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-03-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Anyone here drink 'Bacchus Beer'?

It's the shit...

*cherry*

*raspberry*

It hits 5.0% and is decent enough for fruits like me and fellow beer cosmonaut's!

Last edited by KERZO; 06-03-2009 at 10:29 AM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:32 AM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ur a fucking faggot drinking fruity beers

go and make a cocktail in your speedos, this is wu tang nigaa
Old 06-03-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I looked those up...I dont have them available here....are they from France or something?

I dont know about those fruity beers. On hot summer days I like those white beers...the ones brewed with orange peel. I guess some Belgian beers are famous for that but I buy the domestic kind.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #4
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Listen, go to whatever gay bar you frequent for that. Nobody here is gonna put on skivvies and make you an appletini.

But yeah, I like white beers. They're kinda nice for a change cuz I usually drink dark lagers or stouts. Flying Dog Brewery makes a pretty good Belgian Style Whit Bier.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:12 AM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nah they're belgian beers Prol...they give you a good dunt and taste fucking fine and they go well with a good black label whiskey.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:15 AM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Oh and i see ghostlace is still spouting the same old bullshit...does that wigga ever get bored? lol

Old 06-03-2009, 10:22 AM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well its 11:30am on a sunny day off. Its time to go to the local bar patio and get served some white beer with the orange slice. Thats wu-tang.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #8
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
ur a fucking faggot drinking fruity beers

hahahahaha... i was gonna say something similar.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahhahahaa seriously though how are you gonna sit there drinking a raspberry flavored beer and still consider yourself wu tang? LOL. I would honestly be embarrased with myself, and wouldve let my father and the rest of my family down.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #10
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Heineken's all the way biooootch.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #11
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its all about carlsberg export. not the best tasting beer, but im a loyal fan.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #12
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fermi drinks his beer from a mug, so know one can spot the fruitiness.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
Oh and i see ghostlace is still spouting the same old bullshit...does that wigga ever get bored? lol
co sign, hes a fag and stays ridin dick round here
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:01 PM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

hahahahah!! skampoe and Fermi collaboration!!

Watch the fuck out!! limpdicked e-thers in '09 fo sho.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #15
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
hahahhahahaa seriously though how are you gonna sit there drinking a raspberry flavored beer and still consider yourself wu tang?
I don't let other people dictate me, nevermind a rap group of people I've never met. You can stay at the back of the pack, I'm good.