news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Books

Old 06-04-2009, 10:38 AM   #16
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pat check out the book called

Wolf of the Plains - Conn Iggulden

its a three part series thats the first one, im still waiting for the second and thrid from my friend.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:41 AM   #17
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pat wants to read something by John Cheevers

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #18
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

reclaiming your destiny: an australian guide to heterosexuality
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:44 PM   #19
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

anything by chuck palaniuk is good, i have to buy a new book this friday so ill get the one pat suggessted and get to reading, i like this thred but of course people gotta start talking shit
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:14 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
Yo check it homie. My bro bought me this book as well as Glamorama for my b'day, last week. That motherfucker will be visiting me tomorrow and handing over those muthaz. I was gonna read Glamorama but maybe I will read The Rules of Attraction instead, because I sooooo want to politic with you about it. First I will have to finish Stange But True: Aliens, though.
Cool.

Glamorama is a crazy book, he utilises some interesting and confusing literary techniques. I re read it in order to try and pin point a certain point where something begins to happen (i won't spoil it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
Pat check out the book called

Wolf of the Plains - Conn Iggulden

its a three part series thats the first one, im still waiting for the second and thrid from my friend.
I think we'll just keep it to one book per month.

If you want to participate, then read this months book and next month can be your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Pat wants to read something by John Cheevers

I did have some of his work, although it was destroyed during an unfortunat accident involving a hipster doofus and a stocky, bald man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the scarecrow View Post
anything by chuck palaniuk is good, i have to buy a new book this friday so ill get the one pat suggessted and get to reading, i like this thred but of course people gotta start talking shit
Palaniuk is someone i haven't read much of, just 'Choke', which i didn't really like a lot. I didn't dislike it, but had some issues with the style. I would definitely be interested in reading his other work though. Maybe next month.

In summation, it looks like 3 or 4 people will be down.

Since it is the 5th today, how about we agree to have 'Rules of Attraction' read by the first Friday of next month and i'll start a thread then.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 06-04-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh also, i was thinking that if there are 4 or 5 people who will participate regularly, we can just rotate who picks the novel for the month.

I'm thinking now that maybe more than one book is unrealistic. It's going to be hard enough with 1.

So lets just limit it to that.

That way we can get some diversity and it won't just be me looking at what i haven't read on my bookshelf, and selecting that.

Old 06-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Good idea, but i dont think ill be participating, im not that much of a reader. Currently im reading "Cant Stop Wont Stop : A History of the hip-hop generation", its a great read, but the only books i really read are about music or films or that.

The last novel i read was "The Lord of the Rings" when i was 14 and it took me over two years to read, and i still didnt get it anyways near finished, so im not that much of a reader.
I wouldn't say i'm a 'reader' either.

I haven't read a novel since the middle of last year.

I did read a lot at certain stages before that, but never consistently.

I find a lot of the time i start something and never finish it, hence the thread.

'Rules of Attraction' is a fairly short book, and i think the contents will entertain most people who post here.

Unfortunately books are fucking expensive these days, so it's kind of unrealistic for me to expect people to buy the novels i guess.

But i'd recommend it highly, his books are generally easy to read (bar American Psycho).

Old 06-04-2009, 04:39 PM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i've read and examined these here...

chariot of the gods by erich von daniken

48 laws of power by robert greene

33 strategies of war by robert greene

the bible the qua ran

and numerous books that were made into movies and vise versa.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #24
Longbongcilvaringz

Rules of Attraction was made into a movie.

Which was decent, but not of the same quality as the book.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #25
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

i just starting reading a book by a haitian-american author called "farming the bones". pretty good book.

lately i've been reading mostly caribbean and indian authors. the third world authors now produce the best english language literature bar none.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

That's good to know, skampoe and DUMBO, but this thread isn't a general book discussion.

If you're interested, good, if not, there isn't much point in posting in this particular thread.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
please move to scriptures
Old 06-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Read my last post dickweed.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #29
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

take your last post, and pound it up your nonni's ass.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #30
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
please move to scriptures
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote