news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Books

Old 06-04-2009, 06:03 PM   #31
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Read post #26 dickweed.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:09 PM   #32
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Rules of Attraction was made into a movie.

Which was decent, but not of the same quality as the book.
thats the case most times, the book be > the the flick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
please move to scriptures
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Quote:

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:10 PM   #33
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Read my last post dickweed.
Quote:
Read post #26 dickweed.
aaaaaaahahahahahaaa

For the GenChat pervs
Old 06-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #34
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Look, it's a collection of three extremely bitter posters.

Watch as they attempt to derail a thread because i have caused them real life pain in the past.

Just need to wait for x-unknown and food for thought to check in, and the cipher will be complete.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:17 PM   #35
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Watch as they attempt to derail a thread because i have caused them real life pain in the past.

Just need to wait for x-unknown and food for thought to check in, and the cipher will be complete.

do you steal everything from TSA or just his style of posting?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Watch.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:20 PM   #37
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:

how u figure, i came on the thread and my first post was on topic and aint even get at u sideways u bitch mother fucker, so how u figure...
Quote:
werd, repped

For the GenChat pervs
Old 06-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #38
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Watch.
lmao ur a fuckin faggit

rat bateman

For the GenChat pervs
Old 06-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #39
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
how u figure, i came on the thread and my first post was on topic and aint even get at u sideways u bitch mother fucker, so how u figure...
Your first post wasn't on topic dickweed.

And you have continued to post off topic shit.

The only reason i posted this here is, as i fucking said, no one looks in the Scriptures section.

Once (or if) there are a few people interested, the remaining threads will be in there.

U bitch mother fucker.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:32 PM   #40
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Your first post wasn't on topic dickweed.

And you have continued to post off topic shit.

The only reason i posted this here is, as i fucking said, no one looks in the Scriptures section.

Once (or if) there are a few people interested, the remaining threads will be in there.

U bitch mother fucker.
hahahhahaha its hilarious watching u try to explain ur faggotry and all its levels...fag!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 06-04-2009, 06:36 PM   #41
Longbongcilvaringz

Stupidity and belligerence is a bad combination skampoe.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #42
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can't get around to reading books. it's not that i get bored, i just lose concentration all the time. i get like that even when i watch films. my mind wanders all the time and i miss things or forget things.

even if this thread was about a tv show i wouldn't be able to get round to watching every show. i have a bad time committing to anything.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #43
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Stupidity and belligerence is a bad combination skampoe.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 06-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #44
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
...lot of that goin around for a while now.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #45
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryxx View Post
i can't get around to reading books. it's not that i get bored, i just lose concentration all the time. i get like that even when i watch films. my mind wanders all the time and i miss things or forget things.

even if this thread was about a tv show i wouldn't be able to get round to watching every show. i have a bad time committing to anything.
u tend to lose concentration on things that don't require you having a cock balls deep down your chink throat.

Luv ya