news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 10-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #91
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

its comin, just been gettin holloween & my kids bday party put together...

it'll be up this weekend tho

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:18 PM   #92
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thats peace, of course handle your fam first, much more important

thanks again

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:14 AM   #93
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

yay, nay?

Old 10-04-2009, 11:31 AM   #94
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yay!! lol

shit is tight, thanks man, thats some dope work

Peace

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #95
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post

yay, nay?

keeeeellllllerrrrrrrrrrr
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #96
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

so after all the tutorials and all the practice and all the effects i've learned i decided to take time and make an image i wanted to do and took my time with it....
c&c please

Last edited by Poetic Wun; 10-06-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #97
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

DOPE

i like the blur effects around the hand, gives a sense of motion and how it looks like the sword is stabbing causing all the sorta "explosion" shit at the bottom, smashingthe ground so to speak

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #98
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

thnx man

Old 10-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #99
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

very cool...i like how the 8 diagrams is still visible in the background...pretty nicely composed...nice to see you continuing to improve

on that note...i was wondering if you could hook me up with a new one...if so, i'll let you know what i was thinking about. if not, c'est la vie. peace brotha
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:31 AM   #100
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

sure, shoot... [pm me]

Old 10-07-2009, 08:46 PM   #101
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

awesome man thats all i can say lol
Old 10-08-2009, 06:05 AM   #102
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

thanks man, appreciated

-------------------
some cheap shit i found that i did bout a year or so ago...
dont think i posted this but dont feel like looking:
my daughter (whos bday is 2day) and i

Old 10-08-2009, 07:46 AM   #103
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice ^^ you should rint this as a poster and hang it on the wall in her room seriously
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #104
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Old 10-15-2009, 06:30 AM   #105
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looks really good...except i think The c4D takes alot of the attention... other than that I really like it.. What type of gradients did you use.. I'm struggeling with the color balancing and C4d's..,