news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 10-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #106
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

lol i just realized i forgot to tone down the c4d render. i shoulda gone with an abstract bg

right now im using some low toned ones to give it that evening-city look.
like purples and oranges. ill set them to screen or soft light.

as for the renders i found one and im learning to just use tifferent angels of the same one then just ctrl+t it.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #107
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pz wun
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:51 PM   #108
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

an image i did of my nephew.
my sister took this shot at a balloon fiesta and i couldn't NOT touch it

Old 10-17-2009, 03:08 PM   #109
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that second one's pretty awesome; they're both good but that one is superior.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:19 AM   #110
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Old 10-19-2009, 06:26 PM   #111
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like the top one of your nephew ..I think he stands out more cuz of the cooler colors in the background ..

I that your daughter in the picture above ?
Old 10-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #112
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

thnx
yeah tha'ts my lil girl. its just a rought draft.
im still working on the final... i ddnt like the coloryness

Old 10-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #113
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The colors and the background are really good I think if you add a lil motion blur to 'em like she actually blew it would loook really good..
Old 10-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #114
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

i gotta admit i bit this style but oh well... the original was crap [it was an apple logo]

Last edited by Poetic Wun; 10-21-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #115
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^nice, better than that abomination under raekwon's face on this site
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:57 PM   #116
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^nice, better than that abomination under raekwon's face on this site
Poetic's would look WAY better no doubt.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #117
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

that WUTANG joint is sick shit

props

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #118
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

yay nay?

Last edited by Poetic Wun; 11-07-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #119
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yo thats super ill

mega props for this one Poetic

ELITE STATUS
Old 11-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #120
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

yo man, it didnt work

for some reason it needs to be smaller then 500 x 300 pixels, sorry fam

is it possibel to shrink it a litte?

ELITE STATUS