news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-10-2009, 08:33 AM   #16
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

seriously dude, you got a muthafuckin soulja boi quote in your sig, ent no1 on here who is gonna take you seriously
theDZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:37 AM   #17
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah and calling yourself the DZA is gunna get you mad love.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:53 AM   #18
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

^ fuck you asswipe...
Old 06-10-2009, 08:54 AM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice words from an underage pomy. hahaha go brush yo teeth and learn to respect ya elders fuck nugget.

dza *laughs*

Old 06-10-2009, 08:57 AM   #20
theDZA
ADEPT

who the fuck are you talking to you punk?

I ent never desrespected you, in fact i was just about to post in another forum saying I liked ur name (thats if itz meant to be freddy mercury) and then u come out with this shit!? Stupid bitch
Old 06-10-2009, 09:01 AM   #21
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

HAHAHAH what ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDZA View Post
^ fuck you asswipe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDZA View Post
I ent never desrespected you
and no its not ment to be fredDy mercury. i dont see how you get mercury from MECH.

1. Mech 44 up, 14 down
A large, mobile suit of tank-like armor. A pilot is inside of the Mech, or Mecha in some cases. Heavily armed, with weapons such as blaster, photon cannons, LRM's, SRM's, and Railguns. Many a game has been made off of the theory of a Mech, and the military is no doubt working on a prototype Mech as I type this.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:05 AM   #22
theDZA
ADEPT

^lol, my bad... my mate always calls him freddy mec, but i guess that just summat he does. And yeah, the government is probabli workin on a mech suit.....it will be used to find and exterminate bin laden
Old 06-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #23
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

i got the name from FPS but yeah im sure the government has alot of stupid weapons they waste money on. they wont find bin laden either, they aint even looking.

back on topic.......

Old 06-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #24
theDZA
ADEPT

^ true....

anyway back onto topic, i suppose hip hop could have a bit of a comeback, but it will never be like the 90s again, it's not just the amount of real lyricists out there, but also the amount of attention they gain... i mean in the late 80s and through the 90s you had people like Public enemy, NWA, Wu Tang, 2pac, Biggie, in the charts.... now its all just lil wayne, t pain, flo rida etc. The underground seems to be the place of the best hip hop at the moment and i dont think that will change, I mean i like eminem, but his last album ent supposed to be that good from what i have heard, he just talks about killing pop stars and wotnot and sells 600,000 in one week ... immortal technique raps about politics, society, 3rd world and struggles to sell 60,000 all together, the shit ent right.

Having said that, we have got OB4CL2, The Cure, Chamber Music to look foward to. And i ent sure if its true but i heard there will be anothe Blackstar album towards the end of the year or the start of next....
Old 06-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #25
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHHAHAHHAHAH The Cure??????? AND WHY WOULD ANYONE LOOK FORWARD to Chamber Music? It's not even half done and the only leaked track was pretty meh. Sometimes I really prefer 50 Cent to Wu.

In other news, Dopium is the thing I can't wait to hear [never heard the snippets], cuz I expect at least half of it really good material.

And there are a lot of other better releases coming out, a few new supergroups here and there [the one with Sean Price & Black Milk is going to destroy this year], the Wisemen, Kev and Bronze album, .....

There wasn't a really bad year for hiphop since 2003. This year was already packed with dope releases in the first two months...
Old 06-10-2009, 12:14 PM   #26
theDZA
ADEPT

trust me, the cure will come......eventually. tbh i dunno how u can sometimes prefer 50 to wu, all their albums are better than his, but thats ur opinion.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:26 PM   #27
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

so.. where do you find nike boots? wanna see what they look like