news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 06-04-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks
Default my crews album

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qnhdgc

12 tracks of neck breaking goodness. it is what it is we spent alot of time on it,. I produced 1,3,5,6,7,8,9,10 Hope you enjoy peace.

BTW this doesnt have the artwork thats not done yet, but i figured i would post it anyway.

1. Intro *
2. Just You & Me
3. Circulate *
4. Having a Wish
5. Roll your Blunt *
6. Dead or Alive Ft J.P *
7. Smooth Poet *
8. Anytime *
9. Give me Hip-Hop*
10. 40 Bars *
11. Prisoner
12. Outro
Old 06-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Default Rapper K-Kendle Think Outside the Block...me and my boy on the beats.

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/g4dqgi the official direct link

Old 06-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #3
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Downloading.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YOU PEOPLE IS MAD SLEEPIN....This Is Fuckin Dope.....No Doubt
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:04 PM   #5
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

Yeah man im loading!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #6
Tracks
Fallen Angel

thx i appreciate it.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #7
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

One of my fav producers lol.. gonna take this home and listen to it.. werrheerrd!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:23 AM   #8
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

SLEPT..... ON..... TERRIBLY... if this tape doesnt make the nominations for best LP of 09.. Idk what else to seriously state..
Old 06-23-2009, 10:34 AM   #9
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im writing a review.
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #10
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default my review

Intro - "if someone calls you wack you guilty until proven innocent" thats hot i get alotta meaning out of that...beat is simple but not too simple but its cool and the lyrics add to it...

Just You and me - cool vibe and beat again im diggin it...im loving the chorus!!! shit is mad fresh...tracks give u some bangas if he produced this "now adays rappers and listeners no longer connect" some real jewels being dropped.

circulate - OH SHIT! some crazy metaphors and shit rite here...tracks on the intro haha im diggin it...no lines for me to quote cuz everything was bananas....real talk im feeling the concept and what u talkin bout on here

Having a Wish - real head nodder right here i wanna smoke to this album real bad "almost every rapper gets raped on their first deal" i love these lil jewels he puts in here...reminds me of drake kinda.."i stole this gift my soul is the collateral" ill shit kid ill shit...

roll your blunt -chorus is so so..beat is hot but its not as hot as the others...im likin the drum loop some throw back shit i had tht shit before... "i shud be locked up cuz i fuck new born beats" sounds like summin lil wayne wud say real talk but i mean it in a good way..tht verse bout woman was some real shit foreal peace for that.

Dead or Alive -oh shit!!! the singer killed it..j.p i assume..the intro/hook where u tlk is cool too...beat is mega simple but it works...

smooth poet - another simplistic beat but again it works..."when i vomit out a monologue a soliloguy or a sonnet" showin some real poetic knowledge on here...im rly diggin this u were soundin like cypress hill at the beginnin of verse 2 or maybe it was just me haha...your chorus are always on point and this is no exception...your multi's are straight venemous...

anytime - i like the change up in the beat "throw a trojan on my wooden horse" haha ill darts...chorus is hot AGAIN...beat is maaaad cool..."instead of flinstones i take dead rapper vitamins" AHH shit.

give me hip-hop - likin the sing-song chorus...flow is dangerous on this! prolly one of my fav tracks...beat is bangin headnoddin "two can play a game but only one can win" and "replace my dick wit a mic so i rap when i masterbate" u wrong for that hahahaha had me dyin...i like the flow change up where u change up to the sing-song flow in mid verse sounds ill

40 bars - "talk is cheap but its all that i can afford" coming out fucking strong..beat simplistic and cool again "a beats arch nemesis" "killed him thru my memories and sserved my time in the lab" tht shit had me makin a ugly face shit was ill...

prisoner - kinda on some dipset shit rly diggin it chorus is LIVE as fuck...beats hot...flow is killin this beat "the beat is givin bass and we're proven fiends" oh shit nuff said..

outro - a good way to finish it off...i love how you incorporate ya album tracks into the chorus thats bangin..."the words flow aerodynamic" beat is good for an outro...song is too good for an outro in my opinion lmao "shed so many tears i was white water raftin"

so to me this is a classic corp album prolly one of the best ive heard every track is nearly flawless major props on this
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:12 PM   #11
Tracks
Fallen Angel

good looks kill-bot and prime, glad to see some people are appreciating our work! feels good.

To clarify, i did the beats on tracks 1,3,5,6,7,8,9,10.

Civ did the others.

Last edited by Tracks; 06-29-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Tracks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:02 PM   #12
Tracks
Fallen Angel

re up'd
Old 07-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #13
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prime Sithesizah View Post
SLEPT..... ON..... TERRIBLY... if this tape doesnt make the nominations for best LP of 09.. Idk what else to seriously state..

^^^^ REAL TALK..

I was just going thru the booth and peeped this.. Yo.. This tape is NICE!! Some real dope bars too.. Yall got me listening.. Keep me posted on moves and drops.. Nuff respect..

:edit: GIVE ME HIP HOP BACK!!!!!

"Yep"

Last edited by MF Herbs; 07-21-2009 at 04:14 PM.
MF Herbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #14
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Been meaning to drop some feed on this.

This project has a very vintage hip hop feel to it. I am not crazy about the K-Kendles voice, and flow on certain tracks. There are some stand outs ofcourse... like the intro was real ill. Smooth Poet was nice, one of my favorites on the album. Also "You and me" is a dope one. On the lyrical side I think he is a bit to basic, but with some good ideas. I can see a lot more improvement.

Now... The best part of this project for me were the beats... DAMN. Tracks Smashed it!! Major props man. The intro was my fav beat. and my overall fav track on the album. Good shit man.

Peace!

Last edited by 12weLvE; 07-28-2009 at 10:16 AM.
12weLvE is offline   Reply With Quote