news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: Is Vinnie Paz a Homosexual?
Yes 13 19.40%
No 26 38.81%
No, but I am 5 7.46%
Yes, I have indeed fucked him 5 7.46%
No, he's just fucken stupid 13 19.40%
I'm an atrocious judge of character and actually respect him 5 7.46%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2007, 07:52 AM   #1
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Is Vinnie Paz homosexual?

So I listened to most of the JMT catalogue over the last few days. Great music despite Paz being a knucklehead fucken moron. Anyway, I'd noticed in the past that he makes quite a few derogatory remarks towards homosexuals in his lyrics, but it wasn't until listening to these albums closely over the last few days that I noticed exactly how excessively he makes such remarks. And it's right through from his early work to his recent work, so he's obviously dealing with some on-going issues here.

Now I'm not gonna say that everybody who puts down gays is a closet homosexual themselves, because we all know that is not the case. But I think Paz is a pretty strong case for a closet homosexual who displays an excess of artificial homophobia in an attempt to conceal his own homosexual tendencies from others and quite possibly even himself. I say this because of the fact that it has been an on-going theme throughout his career.

Now on the other hand the guy is a simple minded, easily misguided and misled, susceptible, moronic, braindead fucken idiot, and admittedly he refers to many of the same topics and themes repeatedly throughout all of his work. So he might just be really uncreative or even think it makes him tough or rebellious to ridicule gays. Or then there's the other possibility which I personally think is probably the most likely, and that is that he's too fucken dumb to even realise or comprehend what he is saying.

What's your take?
Old 09-21-2007, 08:43 AM   #2
Maxxx Millisecondz
Venemous Saliva Spit

Maxxx Millisecondz grasshopper

no he's just stupid.

the debut album: Better 8 Than Never NOW AVAILABLE!!!

coming soon to Newbury Comics!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/8bzagnojusticenopeace
http://www.myspace.com/8bzabeatspage
Maxxx Millisecondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:50 AM   #3
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

was hitler gay?
the first album (boichemical manupi......blah..) showed that he's a smart dude, and after that i guess he wanted to sell more than 2 copies, so he changed up his style (even tho his first album is dopeness). he needs jus allah to balance the sound on his next album

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:58 AM   #4
Maxxx Millisecondz
Venemous Saliva Spit

Maxxx Millisecondz grasshopper

no he NEEDS to stop goin BLAAAT BLAAAT every 20 seconds, and endin his rhymes with "daddy". he's dug himself into a ditch his fat ass can't climb out of.

the debut album: Better 8 Than Never NOW AVAILABLE!!!

coming soon to Newbury Comics!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/8bzagnojusticenopeace
http://www.myspace.com/8bzabeatspage
Maxxx Millisecondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:46 AM   #5
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by eight-bizza-gee View Post
and endin his rhymes with "daddy.
and "MAfucka!"
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:54 AM   #6
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

man vinnie is ill and he crushes mafuckas in battles!
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:57 AM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
So I listened to most of the JMT catalogue over the last few days. Great music despite Paz being a knucklehead fucken moron. Anyway, I'd noticed in the past that he makes quite a few derogatory remarks towards homosexuals in his lyrics, but it wasn't until listening to these albums closely over the last few days that I noticed exactly how excessively he makes such remarks. And it's right through from his early work to his recent work, so he's obviously dealing with some on-going issues here.

Now I'm not gonna say that everybody who puts down gays is a closet homosexual themselves, because we all know that is not the case. But I think Paz is a pretty strong case for a closet homosexual who displays an excess of artificial homophobia in an attempt to conceal his own homosexual tendencies from others and quite possibly even himself. I say this because of the fact that it has been an on-going theme throughout his career.

Now on the other hand the guy is a simple minded, easily misguided and misled, susceptible, moronic, braindead fucken idiot, and admittedly he refers to many of the same topics and themes repeatedly throughout all of his work. So he might just be really uncreative or even think it makes him tough or rebellious to ridicule gays. Or then there's the other possibility which I personally think is probably the most likely, and that is that he's too fucken dumb to even realise or comprehend what he is saying.

What's your take?
i think your a faggit

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:07 PM   #8
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

he can be kind of ignorant sometimes, but that comes with being so religious. as for being gay, i really doubt it, and i do understand your point, i just dont think it applies to him

but your definately being a little harsh on the dude, saying he's moronic and misled and shit, he's written some very self-aware shit, and overall creative content... yes he does get very repetitive but thats just because he's not an amazing emcee, lyrically.

i mean songs like shadow business, uncommon valor and i who have nothing (off the top of my head) show that his mind does function atleast somewhat normally.

he likes being raw on the mic, and on VBD it was fresh, new and very consistently entertaining, its just that eventually that type of shit gets old with people, like it did with me. VOG and LOB in my opinion were terrible albums lyrically by paz, seems like he gained a little back on servants of heaven---.

but gay? i think you'd need more evidence

peace

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:12 PM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on Psycho Social i can't remeber him saying anything gay.

regardless, his form on Visions of Gandhi and Legacy of Blood is pretty weak, but if your going to implicate him as being gay cause he says shit like that... then most rappers are culpable.

i feel that recently he has toned his style down a bit though, it doesnt matter much though, i'll still listen to JMT on the strength of Stoupe's production.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:14 PM   #10
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Thread starter is a dumbass hater. Look at the extent he went to to try and justify his case. Vinnie is a rather creative writer and as Treazon stated he likes being raw on the mic. I wouldn't call Paz moronic or simple-minded to any extent.

edit: How about you set up an interview with Paz and see how far into your question you get before he decks you in the throat...
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 01:22 PM   #11
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eight-bizza-gee View Post
no he NEEDS to stop goin BLAAAT BLAAAT every 20 seconds, and endin his rhymes with "daddy". he's dug himself into a ditch his fat ass can't climb out of.

word

He got some nice multies & rhyme schemes at times, but damn he's not consistent at all.. Sometimes he only add daddy and think it's enough rhyming for each line, and sometimes he rhymes 4 words per line...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 01:28 PM   #12
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

dude is boring
Old 09-21-2007, 01:40 PM   #13
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

he`s far overrated in my opinion ... i don`t really get these army of the pharaohs rappers ... taking unpopular words from different sciences and making them rhyme with each other doesn`t make one smart
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:00 PM   #14
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he casted tha first stone to christ lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:08 PM   #15
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

i think most people agree we wouldnt even know his name if it weren't for stoupe.

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote