news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-13-2009, 03:08 AM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Pirates will win the World Series and also set a record.

Steelers won the super bowl

Penguins won the stanley cup

Pirates will pull off the trifecta and win the world series

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054

Last edited by check two; 09-07-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:12 AM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll bet 25 to 1 they won't, you name the bet

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

If the Pirates win, I will become a Steelers fan.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:59 AM   #4
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

↑ u already are toochski. if you go back and read your posts in the nfl thread, i think you are more die-hard than i am.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:10 AM   #5
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Nah, its just we haven't beaten them in so long that I dont real feel as much hatred.

once ManGenius gets the ship turned around, my hatred will grow once again.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Maybe if they get Jason Bay, Nate Mclouth, Aramis Ramirez back. The Pirates wonder why their attendance figures aren't high. What a shame.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:33 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

its not the Pirates fault that the MLB is set up for the Yankees, Dodgers, ANgels and Red Sox to win every year.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #8
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

word^

but one day it will be the jays year. just like 92' and 93'

and as for the pirates winning the world series.....i dont think so
Old 06-14-2009, 10:39 PM   #9
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

ok art now it's baseball season.

im looking forward to future bickering with you with the tigers
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:57 PM   #10
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

I think all 3 did in the 70's. I went to highschool with Nyjer Morgan, it's cool to see him out there playing pro ball. He actually left highschool early to play hockey, he was good too.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:14 AM   #11
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco View Post
I think all 3 did in the 70's. I went to highschool with Nyjer Morgan, it's cool to see him out there playing pro ball. He actually left highschool early to play hockey, he was good too.

nyjer morgan plays hockey??

Old 06-15-2009, 11:12 PM   #12
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

This is from Wikipedia.

Nyjer Jamid Morgan (born July 2, 1980, in San Francisco, California) is an American Major League Baseball outfielder with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Morgan also played ice hockey, reaching the Major Junior level with the Regina Pats of the Western Hockey League in 19992000. Following that season, Morgan turned his focus exclusively on baseball and was drafted by the Pirates in the 33rd round of the 2002 Major League Baseball Draft.[1]

You know how it is after highschool, you see people and it's like "how's so and so?" And people would always say "I heard Nyjer's playing semi-pro hockey or some shit". So that's all I've known until I just checked Wikipedia. I didn't know he played on the Pirates until last season when I saw him playing against the Giants and I was like "Nyjer Morgan, what the fuck"

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Last edited by tajeco; 06-15-2009 at 11:18 PM.
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:13 PM   #13
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
its not the Pirates fault that the MLB is set up for the Yankees, Dodgers, ANgels and Red Sox to win every year.
The Tampa Bay Rays proved you can make it to a World Series with a small market team. The Chicago Cubs have a $140 million payroll this year and they are barely at 500. I hope the prospects the Pirates got for Mclouth turn out to be good, because if they ain't good then the Pirate fans have a right to boycott this organization for bullshitting their fans.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:30 PM   #14
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

LOL @ the Pirates winning the world series! That would drop my jaw farther than Buster Douglas knocking out MIke Tyson.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #15
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Nah, its just we haven't beaten them in so long that I dont real feel as much hatred.

once ManGenius gets the ship turned around, my hatred will grow once again.
I don't understand the logic here. I can't stand the fucking Colts (more hatred for them than any other team in our division) and lifetime we're like 1-13 against 'em.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote