news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-16-2005, 05:47 PM   #16
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: The Pyramids And Their Power

don't pay identity any mind he's an agent whose trying to stop the people from thinking on their own

let him grab up all the hamburger and french fry kids he can get

i suggest that everyone put him on ignore

i'm serious

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:51 PM   #17
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Identity
Actually the pyramids are not aligned with Orion's belt at all. They line up perfectly on their southwest corners in a straight line. You have got to stop posting these ridiculous conspiracy theory threads. Don't do drugs, it distorts your ability to perceive reality.

I hope you realize that all of these ideas were created by one wacked out individual, and then others just copied and pasted their ideas without any real research. There is exactly 0% of authentic journalism represented in any of your threads. Do some real research.

And by the way, Orion's belt wasn't even recognized as a constellation during the time the pyrmaids were built. Most of our modern day constellations come from the Greeks, about 2,000 years after the pyramids.
one book says they are, another says they are not
but you believe so deeply in what you heard and read

just put up the info you have on it

Old 06-16-2005, 06:21 PM   #18
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

Peace

There is evidence to support both sides of the Orion claim.

Regardless, many are ignorant of the degree of influence Kemetian culture has had on all following cultures. Definate knowledge of geometry and accomplished astronomers, to name but two aspects.

Does anyone know why Orion would be important?
tostones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 07:31 PM   #19
stayshigh

stayshigh grasshopper

Quote:
Actually the pyramids are not aligned with Orion's belt at all. They line up perfectly on their southwest corners in a straight line. You have got to stop posting these ridiculous conspiracy theory threads. Don't do drugs, it distorts your ability to perceive reality.

I hope you realize that all of these ideas were created by one wacked out individual, and then others just copied and pasted their ideas without any real research. There is exactly 0% of authentic journalism represented in any of your threads. Do some real research.

And by the way, Orion's belt wasn't even recognized as a constellation during the time the pyrmaids were built. Most of our modern day constellations come from the Greeks, about 2,000 years after the pyramids.
The pyramids do not line up with orion's belt at the present time, but they did aproximately 12000 years ago when they were really created. It has to do with the way the constalations are in different positions throughout time. I saw this on a documentry that was on tv here in Canada called myths of mankind,The Osiris Myth peep: http://www.onebodymindspirit.com/Myths_Mankind2.htm

Identity I have seen many of your posts on this site and I was wondering how old you are and how long it took you to know everything about everything?
stayshigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 08:29 PM   #20
Da Ryda
a chink in your armour...

Da Ryda crouching tigerDa Ryda crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
THE THREE MAIN PYRAMIDS IN KHEMIT (EGYPT) ARE LOCATED DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EARTH

did you just manage to type that shit with straight face? WTF?
Old 06-16-2005, 09:53 PM   #21
Identity
Ishmaelic

Identity grasshopper

Quote:
There is evidence to support both sides of the Orion claim.
No there really isn't. The idea came from the guy I already quoted from. He was just making some haphazard non-mathmatical or scientifically based observations, saying how it looked like they might represent Orion's belt.

Quote:
identity, did u know that the greeks took kemet? they stole alot of their ideas and mathmatical inventions

kemet was an extremely advanced society, the greeks just came, conqured and took the ideas

im not up on the star shit, i dont beleive in gods, i just beleive kemet was a brilliant civilisation a few k ago
Yes. I believe the Egyptians were an advanced society for the time, but by no means comparable to todays, nor were they the only ones. In fact, they were quite a normal developed ancient society. Their geometric advancements were met and surpassed by various other cultures.

Most of ancient wisdom, was wisdom of the human psychology, which is reflected in the various religions that sprung up at the different times.

Quote:
don't pay identity any mind he's an agent whose trying to stop the people from thinking on their own

let him grab up all the hamburger and french fry kids he can get

i suggest that everyone put him on ignore

i'm serious
Get a life.

Quote:
one book says they are, another says they are not
but you believe so deeply in what you heard and read
No. It's more like 200,000 scientific journals, books, articles and other literature says that its not, as well as all the encyclopedias, and every credible journalist group, and one wacked out leftist conspiracy theorists say that it is.

Quote:
Regardless, many are ignorant of the degree of influence Kemetian culture has had on all following cultures. Definate knowledge of geometry and accomplished astronomers, to name but two aspects.
What about the impact of all the other civilizations that existed around and or before the Egyptian empire? Knowledge of geometry and astronomy was not unique to the Egyptians. It existed around the world. The Ancient Egyptians were not the best at either.

Quote:
The pyramids do not line up with orion's belt at the present time, but they did aproximately 12000 years ago when they were really created. It has to do with the way the constalations are in different positions throughout time. I saw this on a documentry that was on tv here in Canada called myths of mankind,The Osiris Myth peep:
Really? Is that so? Can you perhaps find me a source, such as a credited astronomer who states that they were lined up. That link tells me nothing.

Quote:
Identity I have seen many of your posts on this site and I was wondering how old you are and how long it took you to know everything about everything?
Get over it.
Identity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 10:07 PM   #22
SHAOLIN GENERAL

SHAOLIN GENERAL grasshopper

Identity did his homework! But I do enjoy all the mythos that surrounds the Pyramids nonetheless.
SHAOLIN GENERAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 10:25 PM   #23
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
THE THREE MAIN PYRAMIDS IN KHEMIT (EGYPT) ARE LOCATED DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EARTH

THE THREE STARS IN THE ORION SYSTEM LINE UP DIRECTLY WITH THESE PYRAMIDS

EVERY 25,000 YEARS THESE STARS AND THE PYRAMIDS LINE UP DIRECTLY WITH EACH OTHER

ITS ALSO SAID THAT A "GOD" IS BORN EVERY 25,000 YEARS

DISCUSS !

# Job 9
He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
Job 9:8-10 (in Context) Job 9 (Whole Chapter)
# Job 38:31
"Can you bind the beautiful [ Or the twinkling; or the chains of the ] Pleiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion?
Job 38:30-32 (in Context) Job 38 (Whole Chapter)
# Amos 5:8
(he who made the Pleiades and Orion, who turns blackness into dawn and darkens day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the landó the LORD is his name-
Amos 5:7-9 (in Context) Amos 5 (Whole Chapter)

ITS ALSO SAID THAT THESE STARS OF ORION ARE RED, OFF WHITE, AND BLUE IN COLOR

http://www.crystalinks.com/orion.html
i always hear that there were 3 GREAT KINGS, the greatest Egypt has had...built thos 3 pyramids....and that the new king tried to reach heaven on teh tallest on..and shot a arrow with a bow into the sky..and God got mad and killed him lol....somthing liek that.....

but yeh...the continents move 1 inch every year....so yeh they're pretty much in the same place as thy were when they were built
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 12:35 AM   #24
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

Peace

First off, rest assured, I personally do not "do drugs".

Quote:
I suggest you look into Sah (personification of the constellation later known as Orion). If fact, that particular star grouping was rather distinctive in Kemet, considering it is adjacent to Sirius. Your comment suggests you were not aware of the fact that constellations have gone by previous names in ancient cultures (pre-greek). Strange.

Quote:
No there really isn't. The idea came from the guy I already quoted from. He was just making some haphazard non-mathmatical or scientifically based observations, saying how it looked like they might represent Orion's belt
You quoted Piazzi Smith. I believe, the Orion theory was put forth by Bauval and Hancock, which while speculative is rational, and definately mathEmatical. In fact, there really has been controversy and evidence from both sides, as which much about Egyptology, and little is directly known about the "whys" of the pyramids at Giza in conventional egyptology.

Quote:
What about the impact of all the other civilizations that existed around and or before the Egyptian empire? Knowledge of geometry and astronomy was not unique to the Egyptians. It existed around the world. The Ancient Egyptians were not the best at either.
and

Quote:
Yes. I believe the Egyptians were an advanced society for the time, but by no means comparable to todays, nor were they the only ones. In fact, they were quite a normal developed ancient society. Their geometric advancements were met and surpassed by various other cultures.
Kemet is actually considered to be the mother civilization for all humanity by many historians and scientists. The civilization flourished and endured longer than any other in the history of the world! Pretty special. Not to mention oustanding achievements in architecture (1st building constructed completely out of stone), extremely high craftmanship, 1st to adjust their calender to the length of 365 days, extreme developments in documenting history and developing rules of writing, (BTW, in 1998 writing dating back to 3400 B.C. which is before Mesopotamia, was found in Egypt)...... I could go on. Mad respect due to other ancient cultures that predated Kemet also.

I see you try to have a strong appreciation of the scientific method.

Where do you think that methodology first developed?

Peace
tostones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 02:15 AM   #25
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Iam not well versed on this subject, but try this site-i have a free membership there : www.space.com they might have more on such a topic.

Its a interesting subject you're discussing!
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 02:43 AM   #26
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Check out how the stars in orions belt are lined up

do you see how 2 are lined up and one is off little?

Old 06-17-2005, 02:46 AM   #27
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Now look at how the pyramids are lined up

do you see how 2 are lined up and one is off a little ?

Old 06-17-2005, 02:48 AM   #28
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

now i ask you

why doesn't the pyramids line up with the stars in orions belt ?

Old 06-17-2005, 04:41 AM   #29
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

The pyramid shit is so crazy. People were actually saying that humans didnt build them. And that maybe aliens/ufo's had something to do with this and the star line up. ( I heard this from someone I know). And that theres no way that they could have built it all the way up that high. And that there wasnt even any shit to BUILD a pyramid that was even close by.

So there was some shit saying that UFO"s were involved in this. But its to hard to answer
Old 06-17-2005, 05:52 AM   #30
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Quote:

lmao but yall can't build a perfect pyramid today