news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-17-2009, 05:21 AM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Do you have more to say?
yup - plenty - but you won't hear me
Old 06-17-2009, 07:39 AM   #17
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no.

its a virus.

hopped to humans from monkeys.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:48 AM   #18
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

^but monkeys and humans have been interacting since both walked the earth, not just in the 70s.

To think a man got it from a monkey then youre fucking stupid. We woulda had aids a long time ago. fuckin dumbass, you just another DUMB FUCK.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #19
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Quote:
Population control is not a bad thing from an ecological perspective.

Then kill yourself, your family and anyone else who thinks population control (or the taking of billions of lives) is ok.

And the award for biggest cattle goes to Robert.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:25 PM   #20
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
^but monkeys and humans have been interacting since both walked the earth, not just in the 70s.

To think a man got it from a monkey then youre fucking stupid. We woulda had aids a long time ago. fuckin dumbass, you just another DUMB FUCK.

I was just gonna mention the same thing u did in the first paragraph of what you just wrote. I see it the same way.

Don't believe the hype.

Think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:03 AM   #21
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Then kill yourself, your family and anyone else who thinks population control (or the taking of billions of lives) is ok.

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear I wasn't referring to the video, which is complete bullshit anyway, or referring to taking people's lives.

I'm talking about stuff like the one child policy in China.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:12 AM   #22
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just to clear things up:

I don't think AIDS/HIV is a "population control measure".

I do think population control is necessary through legislation like China's one child policy in order for disasters (famine, for example) to be avoided in the long term.

This is common sense really. The Planet can only support a certain number of people. This doesn't mean I am advocating the killing of innocent people, which seems to be how my previous statement was interpreted.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:17 AM   #23
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Quote:

Shut the fuck up.

Population control isnt a bad thing, otherwise we will use up all our resouces and the earth will discintigrate a lot faster.

And hey, if population control was properly implemented around 20 years ago, you wouldnt exist, so i think thats a positive point to bring across when discussing the pros of population control.

And there is no way aids is a biological weapon, thats some illuminati bullshit.

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:17 AM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok - say what yall have to say without all the emotional rants

you don't have to believe that aids a biological weapon used by the gubment to control population -

but you don't know if aids is a biological weapon used by the gubment to control population -

what would lead you to know as opposed to believing it is true ?

the info is there - research for yourself

but don't post disrespectful childish insults to those who see what you don't see when you haven't even gave thought or done any research into what it is you say you don't believe
Old 06-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #25
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
you don't have to believe that aids a biological weapon used by the gubment to control population -

but you don't know if aids is a biological weapon used by the gubment to control population -
It is impossible to prove it isn't. I realise that. I'm sure you do too.

Try proving 100% that unicorns don't exist. It is also impossible, even though most people would say that unicorns are a mythical creature.

You have a fair point on the "evidence" front.

I will try tomorrow to get a hold of my friend's journal account and see what information I can find on AIDS/HIV (yeah, diggy just chill, I'm getting there).

Once again, I stress that I was not saying that population control via AIDS/HIV is justified. I am surprised that people came to this conclusion from my comments.

I am not trying to break this topic down. Like I said, I'll see what I can find tomorrow to add to the discussion.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #26
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
but don't post disrespectful childish insults to those who see what you don't see when you haven't even gave thought or done any research into what it is you say you don't believe

That is rather presumptuous of you (if that comment is partly directed at me).

Have you read peer reviewed journal articles on: the origin of HIV/AIDS, it's potential as a biological weapon, or it's structure/function?

Old 06-18-2009, 02:14 PM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:

That is rather presumptuous of you (if that comment is partly directed at me).

at you ?

nah - were you disrespectful to anyone in this thread ?

cause i don't see it

you disagree - and thats healthy
Old 06-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #28
Robert
1%

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I was referring to the research part of the question.

Old 06-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #29
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

your serious with this cheech?

we were interacting with rats for thousands of years too and it took until the middle ages there to get the black plague. we are still interacting with rats and theres not another black plague.

viruses mutate smart guy.

swine flu?

clean yourself up big risk, your a mess.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:49 PM   #30
SubConsciousThoughts

SubConsciousThoughts shaolin monk

i actually have 2 different yet sorta similar views on this

1. It may have been merely accidental, who knows maybe they were trying to develop a cure for something and instead developed AIDS. They most likely tested it on animals who may have escaped or maybe even humans or there could have just been a spill. Of course the government would not admit of there own carelessness so they would make something up like they did.

2. It could have been developed as a biological weapon, I mean when the disease was "first" discovered 6-7 years after Vietnam and we all know what chemical was used in Vietnam (Agent Orange) so it would be no surprise if we attempted to invent a new more dangerous chemical and while doing this they invented AIDS and tested it out 1st on gays to see the effects and well it all went down hill from there.

Both probably the most plausible reasons for AIDS, and if not it's more believable then some dude fucked a monkey.
SubConsciousThoughts is offline   Reply With Quote