news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 06-17-2009, 03:30 AM   #1
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ps3 Themes

Has anybody on this forum made, or attemped to make,a theme for the ps3?

heres a link to an example

http://www.ps3-themes.com/index.php?s=wu+tang

This the only one i can find of Wu tang i just wanted to know if anybody on this forum has tried it ?
Old 06-17-2009, 04:42 AM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there is quite a good PSP Wu theme, but yeah, this is the only one i could find for the PS3....

someone like Razorsharp(graphics mod here) would be good at this.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:17 AM   #3
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a Wu Tang theme which I think I got from here. It changes between three different backgrounds whenever I turn on the PS3 and has all the individual Generals logos in place of the generic PS3 ones. Good stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
I have a Wu Tang theme which I think I got from here. It changes between three different backgrounds whenever I turn on the PS3 and has all the individual Generals logos in place of the generic PS3 ones. Good stuff.
Do you know where i can get that at ??
Old 06-18-2009, 04:17 AM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PM Mr X and see if he still has it because the links expired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
PM Mr X and see if he still has it because the links expired.
not to sound like a noob, but where can I pm MR X?
Old 11-07-2009, 06:19 AM   #7
mack_messer

mack_messer grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital72 View Post
not to sound like a noob, but where can I pm MR X?
did you get it??
mack_messer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #8
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've got that on my computer, I can upload it if you want.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #9
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

me and my boy were looking for a Wu PS3 theme on his shit but never found one.

and then his ps3 got jacked lol.

and his laptop.

and his flat panel tv lol.

dont leave your windows unlocked.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #10
mack_messer

mack_messer grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
I've got that on my computer, I can upload it if you want.
shure man. if you got the fly one with all the logos.. i already got some crappy ones..
thnx in advance
Old 11-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #11
mack_messer

mack_messer grasshopper

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...38#post1731638

that one.. but its down..
Old 11-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #12
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

please re up it
Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #13
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #14
Rame
Wu Vatican

Here's the theme:

http://rapidshare.com/files/303791125/Wu_Theme.rar.html

or

http://www.zshare.net/download/68146740a01df5db/

It's this one:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=13

And this is how it works:

You get to your PS3 from the PC, you need a memory stick or a USB storage device.

Make a folder called "PS3", then inside that folder, make one called "Theme"

Move the .p3t file into "Theme"

Insert Memory stick/USB device into PS3 and go to Settings > Theme Settings > Install. Your memory stick should appear, open it, select the theme, let it install. When done go apply the theme, it should be in the available theme list.

Thanks to Mr. X

Last edited by Rame; 11-07-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:41 PM   #15
mack_messer

mack_messer grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Here's the theme:

http://rapidshare.com/files/303791125/Wu_Theme.rar.html

or

http://www.zshare.net/download/68146740a01df5db/

It's this one:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=13

And this is how it works:

You get to your PS3 from the PC, you need a memory stick or a USB storage device.

Make a folder called "PS3", then inside that folder, make one called "Theme"

Move the .p3t file into "Theme"

Insert Memory stick/USB device into PS3 and go to Settings > Theme Settings > Install. Your memory stick should appear, open it, select the theme, let it install. When done go apply the theme, it should be in the available theme list.

Thanks to Mr. X

u r the man!! thnx alot!