news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-17-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default Dont ever put a tracking device in your dog.

Because your normally next to your dog or in the surround area.

they really want to track you.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

Peace God.
I am so enlightened, thank god for the Ledge

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:01 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you say it like if having a dog is something most do
like if its normal to have a dog - in your apartment
Old 06-17-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dogs leave the spot they sit at wet with feces stains.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they walk in the pee pee do do grass lick other dogs ass then you go and kiss them in the mouth

they leave fur all over the got dam place - on the stove, in the frig, in your mouth, down your throat

they make mad noise at night - barking

Old 06-17-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man's best friend, eh?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 06-17-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hah well put
I never want a pet dog, or probably any pet
I could never be lonely enough to want to put up with all that shit, and feed it when I could be feeding myself
Old 06-17-2009, 06:08 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lol - i just got a bad case of DeJaVu
seeing Lucid cursing me out for some reason
did it happen before or is it going to happen ?

dogs are cool though
animals love me
but i bet allot of diseases are linked to the fact that people have them shittin and pissin all over city streets and parks - they eat raw meat - the flys love their do do - land on it, then land on your fish sandwich - flys don't just land on any do do - they be on dog and cat shit for a very good reason
Old 06-18-2009, 06:29 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh it's going to happen Sunny....just you wait..

lol nah that's funny tho, I'm about the last person to curse anyone out. maybe the Vet Insult Chamber was in the back of your mind?
if I ever do bring out the lucid exclusive verbal abusive attack it's for good reason, like the kid on facebook I didn't even know who came at me like some savage - 3 messages later I shit on his whole world so badly he deleted his account.
god was that entertaining.
anyways I don't hate dogs or anything, I think my little brother's little dog is pretty awesome. I just personally wouldn't want to put up with one, especially a big one - for the reasons listed.

on a side note when I was little I got bit in the face by a dog, still got a little scar under my jaw
and around 16yrs old a mean ass german shepherd bit me in my ass as I was running from it, luckily I closed the door quick enough to not be left with one cheek.
this has no bearing on my opinion just thought I'd share. thank you good night.

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 06-18-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #10
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Big Risk doesnt put a tracking device on his dog, his dog puts one on HIM.

When Big Risk takes a shit, its his dog who has to pick it up off the grass.

Big Risks dog is sick of him trying to hump him.

There is serious confusion when Big Risk buys dog food.

The last time Big Risk went to the dog kennels he was locked in a cage for three months. When nobody wanted him they went to drown him, and only then did they realized that he was part human.

Big Risk has spent his life looking for his estranged tail.

When Big Risk brings his dog to the vets he gets a two in one offer - the vet treats him too.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:26 AM   #11
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

^^Is this guy serious? that shit was fucking GAY
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:55 AM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Big Risk doesnt put a tracking device on his dog, his dog puts one on HIM.

When Big Risk takes a shit, its his dog who has to pick it up off the grass.

Big Risks dog is sick of him trying to hump him.

There is serious confusion when Big Risk buys dog food.

The last time Big Risk went to the dog kennels he was locked in a cage for three months. When nobody wanted him they went to drown him, and only then did they realized that he was part human.

Big Risk has spent his life looking for his estranged tail.

When Big Risk brings his dog to the vets he gets a two in one offer - the vet treats him too.

You literally had me LOL'ing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Quote:

Old 06-19-2009, 04:17 AM   #13
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
^^Is this guy serious? that shit was fucking GAY
Go lick your own balls, faggot

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:29 AM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lmao - yall wild
Old 06-19-2009, 08:50 AM   #15
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Dags, d'ya like dags?

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote