news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-18-2009, 05:36 PM   #31
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
To Lucid:

don't refer to Bizzy as just a "rapper".
he pioneered a new style
his flow is intangible
his lyrics have considerable thought
and you probably don't understand him cause you're an ignorant moron
I can respect 4/5 of that
I like bizzy bone, well mostly his old stuff
this isn't about me trying to bash bizzy, this is about me calling someone out who obviously contradicts themselves, and has some very skewed points of view.
I can understand bizzy just fine.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #32
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha u dont know shit son, you just wrote a whole post out trying to say bizzy was like WARCLOUD

that was one of the lowest points for anyone in basic brain usage, even on this site.

your just still butt hurt that i dont like warcloud, smh
Old 06-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #33
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

actually no, I didn't
I used YOUR words and ideas about why you think one mc is wack, and compared them to YOUR words and ideas about why another is so great.
then showed and proved how you completely contradict yourself.
and so far, I've been right, because you have nothing to say against it. Matter of fact, you shut up real quick when I pointed you out.

you were smart when you said you were done with me - stick to that son
i got no problem with people not liking who I like - even if I didn't like warcloud my words hold true about you - but I'll call a stannish herb out when I see one

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 06-18-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Mumm Ra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:52 PM   #34
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

i thought this was done
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #35
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
actually no, I didn't
I used YOUR words and ideas about why you think one mc is wack, and compared them to YOUR words and ideas about why another is so great.
then showed and proved how you completely contradict yourself.
and so far, I've been right, because you have nothing to say against it. Matter of fact, you shut up real quick when I pointed you out.

you were smart when you said you were done with me - stick to that son
i got no problem with people not liking who I like - even if I didn't like warcloud my words hold true about you - but I'll call a stannish herb out when I see one

Old 06-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #36
Alex Kovalev

Alex Kovalev sitting duck

Old 06-18-2009, 07:52 PM   #37
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Old 06-18-2009, 09:23 PM   #38
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

I only like Bizzy when hes doing the harmony style. When he tries to make his voice sound hard or commanding he fails miserably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZW8ZKiMbek <<Ghostlaced, except for the spina bifida.

Last edited by J-DON; 06-18-2009 at 09:26 PM.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:17 AM   #39
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

lmao this thread is so ridiculous...bizzy bone DIDNT suck back in the day...the verse from this song however is NOT intelligent..is NOT deep...is NOT creative..it is fucking jibberish...stop defending it.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:22 AM   #40
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

warcloud is still the best
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:34 AM   #41
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bizzy is annoying as fuck. stop talking about him like he's god.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:24 AM   #42
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
this isn't about me trying to bash bizzy, this is about me calling someone out who obviously contradicts themselves, and has some very skewed points of view.

lol.... its ghostlaced, what did you expect?
Old 06-19-2009, 04:44 AM   #43
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghostlaced was furiously jealous of my self ethers so he biting even that. Biting ass shark nigga. Shit is so not BIG BIRD.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:24 AM   #44
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
lmao this thread is so ridiculous...bizzy bone DIDNT suck back in the day...the verse from this song however is NOT intelligent..is NOT deep...is NOT creative..it is fucking jibberish...stop defending it.
the funny part is that from all of bizzy's work, he picked the fucking wackest verse, accompanied by a wack ass beat, to exemplify and justify bizzy being one of the greatest EVER. LOL.
at least find a fucking video before he lost his talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
warcloud is still the best
and Wu-Tang Clan will lay you all to rest.
praise the gawd.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:30 AM   #45
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly