news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta
Default Leaked pictures of NAU Amero money!!

These pictures were sent to me a little over one week ago. Before posting them I made sure that I looked them over with extreme prejudice. I have seen other photos of supposed Ameros before so I wanted to make sure these weren’t some crappy homemade hoax. I have to tell you, after hours of checking them over, they look like the real deal. A few examples of why I came to this conclusion are the water marks and the special light reactive paper they use to make the bills. There are some shots of the money in natural light and you can see, under close inspection that the security features on our new 20’s and 5’s match up with the security features on the Amero’s. You will notice the world bank in print and used as a watermark. You will also notice the logo of the “North American Union”. Don’t take my word for it, check them out yourself. Take the time to look at them very carefully. You can decide for yourself, but as for me, I believed they were real enough to post the photos.
http://www.voteronpaul.com/newsDetai...ed-Photos-1187

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

LOL @ leaked pictures, wtf is this an album? ill believe this wen its announced.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the fonts for united we stand and underneath the pictures of the evil people look like some ass ms paint hackjob

and what's with the legion of doom- federal reserve act on the back of one of the bills?

and they would be bringing back 2 dollar bills? seriously?

look i believe the federal reserve bank is corrupt and we are being pushed into some unified federation, but this looks like shit

if this is to be our money, i'd be more angry because it looks like some amateur without photoshop made it than it's political implications
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:25 AM   #4
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

doubt it

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:13 AM   #5
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

dude, how the fuck are you "leaking" amero money if it specifically says DOLLAR?

also, what the fuck is the pyramid doing on the back of the 1 dollar bill lmao

Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:19 AM   #6
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
also, what the fuck is the pyramid doing on the back of the 1 dollar bill lmao
hahaha lmao

clueless.

take out a dollar and look at it.

lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:33 AM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:45 AM   #8
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
LOL @ leaked pictures, wtf is this an album? ill believe this wen its announced.
damn tha song in ur sig slaps like a mufucka
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh, Obama's pic ain't gonna be on any of them...just white men?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:27 PM   #10
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

i say bullshit, something just looks fake about the whole thing.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

not one great US president amongst them? and things would have to get WAY shittier before US and Mexico both are on the same pay scale.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #12
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
damn tha song in ur sig slaps like a mufucka
yea homie, it got some sentiment in it too man, its like hearing one day after pimp cs death cuz the 2nd dude in this song got shot after a lynch concert, TM shades. his verse was dope on this too.