news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-20-2009, 07:55 AM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
no man u dont understand me

if u want to understand my point of view bout it ...... KISS MY ASS
if you want to express your dissatisfaction with america and americans, make a thread about it - but do it respectfully - calling people retards and telling them to kiss your ass ain't gonna bring no type of peace or order - you do want peace and order correct ?

did you see the documentary ?

that's what we are discussing
Old 06-22-2009, 12:30 PM   #17
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

At least when I insult you, I try to add some kind of arguement...

Eitehr way, I'm gonna have to check this shit out. This plus the whole private banks thing is getting a little insane. It's amazing how some of our most respected leaders are being ignored...that doesn't make sense to me.

I mean, in school...they said in history class from almost day one, "WE study history so we don't make the same mistakes." So, why are people letting them make the same mistakes again?
Old 06-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The average American does not know shit about history or current events, and they tend to believe what their government tells you.

But today, with so many media outlets, its hard for the govt. to cover up whatever they are trying to do.

The Bush regime, by the military industrial complex standards, has succeeded and failed. Succeeded because they have made a ton of money off of this war, and failed because they aroused major suspicion within the public.

The problem of course is that many Americans will say they dont want to be in Iraq or anywhere abroad, but at the same time, they feel like we need to spend these insane amounts of money on the military to keep us safe.

My retort to that is....9/11.

We'll see what happens, but this shit is infiltrated into Congress. It is going to take major reform to crack down on this.

Obama, I don't think, is going to be much of a reformer when it comes to this.

McCain, who was interviewed in this documentary and brought to light the dangers of it, who knows if he would have done anything about it.

But I will give McCain credit, he has never been afraid to step outside the party line and say whats right.

Its too bad McCain got fucked so much. He lost because of Bush's reputation, and should have gotten the original nomination in 2000.

But again, u never know what the real deal is when it comes to politicians.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:12 AM   #19
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

good movie

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote