news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-07-2014, 03:57 PM   #1
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wu-Tang weekend update joke on SNL

http://www.hulu.com/watch/723371

around 2 minute mark
Artsdradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 05:12 PM   #2
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venomssoob five deadly venoms

It ain't work outside US

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
TheWuSepticTank
WuCeptional

TheWuSepticTank crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to TheWuSepticTank

WooTangClan
Old 12-07-2014, 05:21 PM   #4
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
It ain't work outside US
just one more reason America is the greatest country in the world.
Artsdradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
just one more reason America is the greatest country in the world.
loooooooool but yeah it doesn't work, fuck hulu for making me feel like the uneducated peasant I am from a faraway meaningless country.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:38 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:44 PM   #7
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does Hulu stream in your Colombian shanty town on the outskirts of a meaningless American city?

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #8
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hulu doesnt work on bathroom tile floors

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:12 AM   #9
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain fist of furyRuStY_WU-Chain fist of furyRuStY_WU-Chain fist of furyRuStY_WU-Chain fist of furyRuStY_WU-Chain fist of furyRuStY_WU-Chain fist of furyRuStY_WU-Chain fist of furyRuStY_WU-Chain fist of furyRuStY_WU-Chain fist of furyRuStY_WU-Chain fist of furyRuStY_WU-Chain fist of fury

fuck virtual borders... download "HOLA" for your browser- its an extension that allows you to view content without restriction... including hulu

RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 08:28 AM   #10
rat fakerman
anglophone

rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

snl is, and always has been, fucking lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSpiT View Post
majority of this site is white. They have been infatuated with dicks since Iago became racist after seeing Othello naked.
rat fakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:22 PM   #11
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
snl is, and always has been, fucking lame.
Smh you're insane